You still listening to Mood Musik 3??? (No Allen3xis, Seymore Cake, diceloveme, Dro & Nay)

Mood Musik 3 or 3.5 whatever....Who's still listening to it.

Seemed like everybody was @ one point in time....

Do NOT turn this into the 'All of me' appreciation post.....
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

I gave it a spin yester day for the first time since January. I still like it.

And I'm sorry but "All of Me" is just
pimp.gif

You already know . . . Don't sleep on "Get No Younger" either

I don't listen to it 3 and 4 times a day like I used to, but I listened to it most recently on Monday all the way through

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Man my life is too good to be listening to that depressing ##@ music
laugh.gif
i feel you on that...got love for Joey and the mood muzikseries...but i usually bump that when im feeling down and ++%$.

Originally Posted by dreClark

You still listening to Mood Musik 3??? (No Allen3xis, Seymore Cake, diceloveme, Dro & Nay)
What Type Of MickieFickie Bullspit Is This??????? THAT'S WHAT YOU ON DRE?????

85e25bd44e74c83954ea95035166cfe4d04856e.gif

"Ventilation", "Thou Shall Not Fall", and "4 Walls" are still in heavy rotation to date. I mess with most the album but these 3tracks just always avoid the skip button for some reason.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by dreClark

What Type Of MickieFickie Bullspit Is This??????? THAT'S WHAT YOU ON DRE?????

85e25bd44e74c83954ea95035166cfe4d04856e.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I KNOW y'all _'s still listening to it.....So.....

This was for all the other people....

wink.gif

the only song i've honestly listened to since around the time it came out is that Killa BH Big Brother joint. this +!%$ was just too monotone for my liking

I bump MM3 every other day.. All of me is in constant/everyday rotation... I cant go a week without playing it straight thru....

laugh.gif
@ the title...i had to stop playing it cuz i played it out for a good2 or 3 weeks....drove from PA back to Jersey bumping it and vice versa...

I agree completely with blazinjkid & mace40
When MM3 first released, I never got it, cuz I was waiting for my pre-order to come in
So I sorta forgot about it, then said f' it and went to FYE and copped, only listened to it a few times, because WGI4C3 dropped and I definitely listenedto that way more.
Imo, that joint was very monotone, every song sounded the same to me. It was kinda hyped on here, but I'd gladly take MM2 over MM3. I'm not sayin itwas bad, but its not that great.

Still playing this weekly, the whole flow and vibe of Hiatus still amazes me. Got to be my favorite track off the tape, along with All Of Me.

Back
Top Bottom