You think JB will drop Josh Howard...

Yeah, the NBA/Jordan Brand should punish EVERYBODY who smokes
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
. Then all we'd have left is Mark Madsen rocking J's. Tons of dudes smoke in the L. Howard was just stupid in admitting it to the mediaunder the assumption that "well it's no big deal, everyone does it."

Yes carmelo has been a screw up from day 1, he just like AI great player who will never win

the guy's a human being and is entitled to mistakes...but until they dont get rid of juwan howard and jared jefferies, i dont think that should be a topicof concern. i get ur point though about the confessions etc, but thats life, its just how he rebounds from it.

and to quickly say somethin about melo, i never really supported the decision for him being he face of the brand, a very good assest and team member yes, butnot the "leader" after MJ, i definitely do agree with those who posted earlier and in some other post that chris paul is the type of player torepresent the brand....

sorry for goin off course there but its been a while since i've logged on and contributed, been a spectator for a while...

I see some haters on da first page lol and just like that pic of Mike..he does always look high as a bird!...but naw I don't think JB will drop him atall...they will prolly try 2 help him and get him off it but that's about it

to much hating going on in here long as he can pass the drug test they could care less.

you hear?

JB is releasing Josh Howard "RASTA" 23s with a ganja leaf embroidered on the side, lol

LOL at "taking marijuana"

look the man is just going to shut up and continue to "take marijuana" in his spare time...

but I don't think JB will drop him as long as doesn't make things worse...

yea,please drop him and Melo,and replaced them with Brandon Roy and Deron Williams,im sure they can do a better job as a role model for the Jordan Brand

Back
Top Bottom