You think JB will drop Josh Howard...

Yeah JB should drop Josh Howard.
He's doing NOTHING for the Brand.

Plus, they dropped Moss, so why not?

No they shouldn't drop him. I still can't believe some people have that same mentality towards marijuana. It's 2008.

LOL @ "taking" marijuana.

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

i agree 100%,JB should drop Howard and include Melo too,bad reputation to the entire elitte brotherhood

CO-SIGN!!!! I have no respect for Melo anymore and Josh fell off my short list rather quickly. The major face of JB should definitely be Chris Paul!

no i dont think they should drop him!!! the man only told the truth. we all know how popular weed is! wat makes u think that ball players dont do it. therehuman too! the man just told the truth and yall think he should be dropped from jb. hell mj smokes, he probably hits the weed too! but i dont see nobody sayinghe should stop the shoe game!

drop melo & josh

a DUI & admitting that u smoke marijuana is not a good look for the brand

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Method Man

That would be a touch hypocritical, wouldn't it? I mean, Jordan Brand sells Hydro.
jordandancingillini.jpg
This picture was confirmed to be a PS and fake.

Originally Posted by tek9pnda

I heard that Melo, AI, and K-Mart blazed up after they got swept by the Lakers
Doesnt surprise me at all....k mart known 4 smokin Ls at clubs n wat not
tired.gif

If Jordan Brand wants to maintain its rep, it should stick with classy stars like Chris Paul, but hey, they've stuck with Melo this long. And really, Ican't say I particularly care if he smokes weed, so I'm not expecting any sort of move. (Talk about circular logic on my part.)

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

No they shouldn't drop him. I still can't believe some people have that same mentality towards marijuana. It's 2008.
correct me if i'm wrong, but last time i checked, marijuana was still illegal.

medicinal purposes aside, possesing, distributing, and smoking it are all against the law.

...even in 2008.

At least he was a man about it and admit it himself. All the others on the brand and other athletes that have run ins. Only start all this apoligizing onlyafter they get caught by the media or some news source. I say keep him we all have our dirty. He was man enough to bring it to light.

Originally Posted by osubass1

medicinal purposes aside, possesing, distributing, and smoking it are all against the law.

...even in 2008.
Yeah, It's still "illegal", but everybody knows that Marijuana is fairly commonplace these days. In states including Cali, Colorado andnow even Texas....Marijuana is much less regulated seeing as how there are much larger fish to fry. If he said that he smoked Meth or Crack during the offseason, then we'd have a problem. But a little Reefer.....Please!

smokin.gif
....Burn Josh--Burn!

"taking" marijuana.
roll.gif
Sounds like something my Grandmother would have said...
a DUI & admitting that u smoke marijuana is not a good look for the brand
If Jordan Brand wants to maintain its rep, it should stick with classy...
a DUI is kind of classless...but him smoking weed isn't going to ruin his image with kids/teens, if anything it will boost hispopularity...But the decision to drop him from the brand should only ever be based on his game.

I mean MJ & JB have been ruining their reps for a few years now, and can barely be called classy anyway...They may actually have to come out with a HowardSig line made out of hemp using considered standards and release it exclusively in Canada & Netherlands!!!! That is one campout I wouldn't miss!!!!
pimp.gif

He is basically just showing his hate for both players...y does it matter to you? will u stop wearing jordans because u see melo and josh howard with them on??

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by osubass1

...even in 2008.
Yeah, It's still "illegal", but everybody knows that Marijuana is fairly commonplace these days. In states including Cali, Colorado and now even Texas....Marijuana is much less regulated seeing as how there are much larger fish to fry. If he said that he smoked Meth or Crack during the off season, then we'd have a problem. But a little Reefer.....Please!

smokin.gif
....Burn Josh--Burn!
marijuana isn't "illegal".

it's illegal. (without the quotes)

Man no1 cares about Jordan Brand no more --- No1 even knows who is an active member of Jordan Brand or who just wears Jordans

Chillout

Back
Top Bottom