You think Kevin Durant is top 3 in the NBA?

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Can someone let me know why you all think Melo is better then Durant?

He scores just as well if not better, he has an excellent post game, better defender. I have Durant at 5 behind Bean, Bron, Wade, and Melo

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Can someone let me know why you all think Melo is better then Durant?
Better post game, better closer, more creative/ can do more with the ball, better vision and play making abilities.

wait hold the hell up
smh.gif
I swear to god my dude melo gets no respect..
Ppl are so quick to put KD up there with the elites, but when it came to melo he had to prove himself in the playoffs to be considered 1 of the elites in the league, but KD gets a pass? what has he accomplished in the league so far to be considered top 3? make it to the playoffs?
indifferent.gif

how is KD better than melo? KD is right behind melo and wade and as far as dwade what has he done since shaq left miami?
He doesn't score more points than melo, he doesn't get more boards than melo, he only got melo beat in the assist department.
KD is behind Melo in every statistic besides scoring and if it weren't for melo missing 15 games with a broken hand then he would've had the scoring title.
I'll never understand why dude doesn't get love from the media or from basketball fans in general
smh.gif

Melo the 3rd best player in the league, it's not even cool to hate on dude anymore. Stop it.

edit: I am not hating on KD btw dude can ball but to put him in the top 3 is crazy talk.

no way. not yet. Top 10, but nowhere near top 3. He needs to prove himself in the playoffs first. a top 3 player does not get shut down by ron artest. period.

No. Wade, Kobe, LeBron, and Paul are better. Dirk and Dwight can also be thrown into the argument.

I've got Durant at number five.

No, LeBron, Wade, Carmelo, and Kobe are ahead of Durant so he's top 5 AT BEST, but I think top 10 is more accurate.

Chris Paul needs to play more than his typical 60-70 games per season. I agree with a lot of the people but after reading the article....... I gotta say I started moving him up my list and I don't think its crazy to say he's the 3rd bets player in the NBA when you consider all of the different aspects the dude outlines in the piece, he also has an interesting thought on the CP3 situation..... That they should trade him instead of Collison

Originally Posted by yungchamp

He doesn't score more points than melo, he doesn't get more boards than melo, he only got melo beat in the assist department.
Are you going off the stats on your NBA 2K10 franchise or something? Because if my memory serves me correct...KD just won the scoring title...and he averaged more boards than Melo. 

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Top 3 small forward is more accurate.
Funny I came in here to say that.

How are you people comparing a PG to a SF? I don't understand that.

I wouldn't put Durant in front of Melo because Melo has been doing it for a longer period of time. That is my only reason. We don't know if Durant had a fluke season last year. (Not implying that he did before anyone jumps on me).

I don't compare players that don't say the same position so:

SF
1. LeBron
2. Melo Anthony
3. Durant

There is no need to mention scoring between the two. As if there is a drastic difference between one and the other. They both are ELITE scorers. ELITE. So stop saying one is better than the other. It is almost as upsetting as someone ARGUING who is faster between Rose and Lawson. You can go either way. Nobody is STUPID for saying one is > than the other. So damn dramatic.

Look at the Per 40 Adjusted Pace stats:
Melo - http://www.draftexpress.c...melo-Anthony-1520/stats/
Durant - http://www.draftexpress.c.../Kevin-Durant-390/stats/

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Are you going off the stats on your NBA 2K10 franchise or something? Because if my memory serves me correct...KD just won the scoring title...and he averaged more boards than Melo. 

reread what I said...I was actually talking about dwade at that point.

as far as dwade what has he done since shaq left miami?
Melo is not better than Wade. Let's be serious.

Originally Posted by JD617

as far as dwade what has he done since shaq left miami?
Melo is not better than Wade. Let's be serious.

yeah ok. Give melo a shaq somewhat still in his prime and he'd have a ring too. thats all wade has over melo.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Below LeBron, Kobe, Wade, Howard and possibly/maybe CP3.

But, since Deron Williams is now better than CP3 shouldn't it be Lebron, Kobe, Wade, Howard, Deron, CP3, Durant or Melo?

Back
Top Bottom