you think these shoes r worth something in the future

i got the black and red 1s with the strap that got released last year do u think it will be worth some money in the future

the bred straps? yea i would think so. but then again i think the 60+ pack is spose to have a pair of breds w/o the strap if im not mistaken

Originally Posted by rudy

i got the black and red 1s with the strap that got released last year do u think it will be worth some money in the future

yes they will be, but why worry bout the value in the future? buy um cuz u like them as well, not just for resell value

Originally Posted by dtb00201

mine probably wont....i cut that back tab off lol

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyBomB1346

If you only worry about the resell value, you'll never fully enjoy your shoes.

Just about to say the same thing. I could care less about the value if i love the shoe and i plan on keeping it.

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by tz85

everything will cost more in the future is common sense

not true at all

cosign not all jordan go way up or up in value for that matter

Indeed, many jordan shoes decline in value. Even though this is a Jordan forum and most people are only thinking about shoes, many things in the future willbe less expensive. Think about our economy, stocks, mortgages, real estate, the list goes on and on that is dropping in value.

yes, and if you bury them, and water them, you'll get a nice jordan tree too!

I think the strap made these things a joke. On top of the bad quality JBs spewing out right now, they added this gimmick. If you want a return on your money,invest in treasury bonds or talk to a financial advisor. Jordan I's with a silly strap should be your last investment.

Overtime most if not all sneaks go up in value...those I see holding steady at around 225-250 down the road mainly because its in the classic cw

Back
Top Bottom