You thought the 6+17=23 was bad? I give you Olympic Rare Air

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by SwoleHouse

Originally Posted by Hyalite

If these come out, they're instant outlet material for sure.  When will retailers start drawing the line with JB?  This stuff sits on their shelves for months and they end up having to sell at 30-50% discount.  That makes zero business sense.

Im sure these retailers have stipulations in their deals/contracts with JB that makes them buy a certain amount of their other (team shoes, casual type..etc..) product in order to get JB to send them Retros. Thats the only way I could imagine why retailers would ever get a shoe this hideous, not because they want to but because they have to so we can get our Retros.

thats true i remeber when those all red & all blue 1's dropped i forgot which shoes they had that i wanted but dude said i would have to buy that shoe & a pair of ones cuz he had buy them 3 at a time
roll.gif
i would have spit in his face

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by SwoleHouse

Originally Posted by Hyalite

If these come out, they're instant outlet material for sure.  When will retailers start drawing the line with JB?  This stuff sits on their shelves for months and they end up having to sell at 30-50% discount.  That makes zero business sense.

Im sure these retailers have stipulations in their deals/contracts with JB that makes them buy a certain amount of their other (team shoes, casual type..etc..) product in order to get JB to send them Retros. Thats the only way I could imagine why retailers would ever get a shoe this hideous, not because they want to but because they have to so we can get our Retros.

thats true i remeber when those all red & all blue 1's dropped i forgot which shoes they had that i wanted but dude said i would have to buy that shoe & a pair of ones cuz he had buy them 3 at a time
roll.gif
i would have spit in his face

This is why I don't buy Jordans anymore
They sure have some brilliant designers up at JB ..... smh

This is why I don't buy Jordans anymore
They sure have some brilliant designers up at JB ..... smh

Back
Top Bottom