YOUNG BUCK ROBBED FOR BENTLEY, CHAIN, AND WATCH

babybop2g

Banned
Not sure if posted but crazy nonetheless... never thought I would actually hear about this one especially in his own cashville lol. Especially since he'sbeen sellin drugs there when he was mad young providing lambos to cash money in there earlier videos lol.
roll.gif

MediaTakeOut.com just got a shocking piece of information. According to our sources, rapper Young Buck wasrobbed at gunpoint outside of a Nashville, TN nightclub called The Place.

A person, who asked to remain anonymous, told MediaTakeOut.com that rapper Young Buck was assaulted during the robbery. Andthat his diamond chain, his watch and his Bentley were all stolen.

And if you think that's bad, there's more. Word on the street is the people who stole Young Buck's jewelry areoffering the pieces up for sale. And if our tipster is right, the group has a number of interested buyers.

Developing...

See that's what's weird because I never heard of him ever being robbed. It's always been his boys or something like that and it's crazy thatthey stole his bentley but I find that hard to believe with the theft systems. I mean s550s can be found within hours...

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by babybop2g

Young Buck was robbed at gunpoint outside of a Nashville, TN nightclub called The Place.

laugh.gif
What lind of name is that for a nightclub?

a very common very unimaginative one...

Since when has mediatakeout ever been legit. I don't even like buck but mediatakeout is infamous for doing bullish stories.

mediatakeout i dont take seriously.

and why a Bentley ? too easy to track. isn't like they are all over TN.

Same thing I thought about mediatakeout but hey most stuff usually has some sort of truth to it. Plus no lie they've revealed alot over the years...

MediaTakeOut is usually bull shhhh but if true I'd like to know how many rappers have been car-jacked? Is this a 1st? The whole Unit takes L if true. Buckshould smarten up no reason to be in ya old hood when you get a lil money

smokin.gif

50 going to be pissed to know that he spent all that money on the Bentley..... just for it to be stolen.

Back
Top Bottom