Blue Magic
South Memphis Kingpin
King Of Memphis
The Plug Best Friend

How you forget

artworks-000205940338-hu3tay-t500x500.jpg

FIRE!

Also Role Model and Thinking Out Loud.

I used to love gotti projects. He been terrible outside of a single with a popping artist here and there for like 9 years. To listen to good gotti I gotta go to the mixtape apps cuz it was so long ago. Fire dolph was in 2019.

project for project dolph got a better catalog imo. Gotti been making hashtag music too long and ****** been letting him slide too long.

I used to love gotti projects. He been terrible outside of a single with a popping artist here and there for like 9 years. To listen to good gotti I gotta go to the mixtape apps cuz it was so long ago. Fire dolph was in 2019.

project for project dolph got a better catalog imo. Gotti been making hashtag music too long and *****s been letting him slide too long.

Gotti ain’t been good since 2012. But what he did from 06-12 was top level. Especially that 08-09-10 run. Dolph of course is much better now. But he ain’t hit peak Gotti.

Ain’t nobody riding around listening to music from 10-12 years ago. What have u done for me lately and lately I see this ***** making hashtag rap. Any catchy phrase or popping thing this ***** make a song about. It’s sad and pathetic cuz of what he once was. I listen to touchdown shaking my head.... brb bout to play play wit yo *****

Gotti got like 4-5 projects I really bump. Dolph got like 10-12 and he ain't fell off yet, _ still going.

This is like being in denial about Gucci passing Jeezy. :lol:

I **** with Dolph but he really not showing no growth at all in his music, he rap about the same **** in the same way on the same beats...The last Dolph tape I really felt like that was Bulletproof, everything after that I probably played em a couple times and forgot about em...

We need Bosses and Shooters 2 though

I’ve somewhat fell out of listening to both consistently, but Dum and Dummer had some bangers on there, and the last time I really listened to Yo Gotti was I think 2014, that mixtape he had that had Tell Me and Set The Record Straight were hard.

Back 2 Da Basics though >>>

Dolph done hit his peak. His buzz was at his biggest when them 100 shots came his way. His music not deep enough to go to that next level when you got young ****** like Youngboy, Kodak, Lil Baby, etc all making better music than him and with more diversity in the sounds. He gotta switch something up soon or he gone be finished out here, I promise y’all.

Dolph done hit his peak. His buzz was at his biggest when them 100 shots came his way. His music not deep enough to go to that next level when you got young *****s like Youngboy, Kodak, Lil Baby, etc all making better music than him and with more diversity in the sounds. He gotta switch something up soon or he gone be finished out here, I promise y’all.

Thinking Out Loud and Role Model sold more than Bullet Proof.

The dudes you named got major labels pushing them. Can't compare them to what Dolph does. Dolph has never been some superstar, radio hits and all that. That ain't his lane. He moves independent and he got a core fan base. He'll be fine for a long time. He's been doing him since 2011, that's basically a decade moving independent, staying consistent while a lot of _'s have came and went in that time.

Last edited:
Thinking Out Loud and Role Model sold more than Bullet Proof.

The dudes you named got major labels pushing them. Can't compare them to what Dolph does. Dolph has never been some superstar, radio hits and all that. That ain't his lane. He moves independent and he got a core fan base. He'll be fine for a long time. He's been doing him since 2011, that's basically a decade moving independent, staying consistent while a lot of _'s have came and went in that time.

Man idgaf about no sales, I don’t even know why you brought that up like Dolph do big numbers anyway. I’m talking about the music. The music getting stale, flat out. Don’t get it twisted, I like Dolph, I probably been listening to him longer than most of the people in here that’s not in Tennessee but imma always keep it real. The music not doing nothing for me, it’s the same **** repackaged. I guess that’s why I liked Bulletproof so much because he had something new to rap about. Him being independent has nothing to do with it, Nipsey was independent for a decade for real and what helped him stay afloat was his music, which had substance and wasn’t redundant. Dolph don’t be talking about NOTHING man, that **** get old after a while.

I don’t expect y’all to get it though, I’m the same ***** that told y’all Jeezy was washed 10 years before y’all finally accepted it. I’m not saying Dolph anywhere near Jeezy status, but if he don’t do something soon he gone be headed in that direction.

That’s what’s up is Gotti saving grace rn. That the gone get the spot more lit than anything in Tennessee but Dolph preach is a close 2nd and when it come projects it’s a no brainer Dolph kickin gotti *** rn.

side note the only track I seen rival gotti that’s what’s up is z-ro mo city don when it gets played in h-town

Back
Top Bottom