Young Dolph

Nah b. Well maybe now cuz he keep going to jail. 06-07 I remember this ***** gucci was in my city like 3x in 6 mths, I ain't mess wit dude but this chick I went to school with use to brag about smashing Waka. Dude was coming every 6 mths and I ain't in the south.

But then again, touring and booking an artist is way easier nowadays. They got the booking info and how to get in touch with them at the palm of all our hands.

As far as the blueprint go i have to give the nood to yo. I remember in the 11th grade(02-03) me n my homie snuck in the club to see gotti perform this was the sell my dope, mr tell it days and he was grinding hard on the chitlin circuit

Last edited:
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
The streets react way more when preach come on. U ever been in the club when preach drop? ****** lose their damn minds.

:lol: yea you trippin on this one Will. I don't even mess with gotti like that but got that sack was prob the hardest song to come out that year

U put on any hot trap record at a ghetto gas station u gonna get that reaction. :rofl: I remember money ain't a thing dropped way back I was a kid and was wit my mom's at the gas station and ****** was going nuts.

Got that sack was my ****, got it in my go to trap Playlist, but preach the type of **** that bring that monster out of u when u drunk. I be ready to slap somebody.

U put on any hot trap record at a ghetto gas station u gonna get that reaction.
roll.gif
I remember money ain't a thing dropped way back I was a kid and was wit my mom's at the gas station and ****** was going nuts.

Got that sack was my ****, got it in my go to trap Playlist, but preach the type of **** that bring that monster out of u when u drunk. I be ready to slap somebody.
lol man i hear u, preach not even dolphs hardest song

lebron < preach

The streets react way more when preach come on. U ever been in the club when preach drop? ****** lose their damn minds.

Maybe it's just in my city....but when "Got dat sac" comes on....whole hood loses it and starts two-steppin in unison. Preach is a banger.

But got dat sac is legendary.

Not that it matters but in NY i think got that sac is way more known than preach. But not too many people know about dolph up here yet

Back Against the Wall

Ask Your Bish

They Watching

All She Wanna Do......................... on repeat til King of Memphis drops. Lets see who drops the better project this upcoming Friday.

Back
Top Bottom