Young Dolph

Solid project. Went through this joint 4 times (bout to be 5) and I like every track. Tried to find something to hate, but I couldn't. Favorite track is USA

Dolph might be the..... Kom. This is better than gotti joint.

Yeah, young niccah blessed
I feel like every day god put me through a test
Since I was 17, I ain't been able to get no rest
Bill time comin' up and guess who pay the rent
Dam, man, I miss my grandma and my uncle Vick
I got chains on like I'm Slick Rick
I feel like Master P cause nobody gave me ish
Rozay told me "young niccah make sure you get your paper"
If we ain't beefin' round no skrilla, then I see you later

Young Dolph -"Facts"

I tried to tell yall that was harder. Gotti joint got like 5 tracks cold af the rest just blah. Dolph skated this whole joint

Minus 3 tracks that have other people's beats, The Return should've been Yo Gotti's album. Art of Hustle has some good tracks, but overall it sounds more made to cash in on Down In The DM

I'm not about to go listen to Gotti b/c I don't mess with dude like that but this tape is solid. While I'll say I expected better, On My Way is raw as hell.... Nard & B drippin flavor, per usual.

Last edited:
Never was I possed to make it this far but I made it
Couple millions later my closest niccahs started hating
Momma f'd around and made a rich crack baby
So to the day I die she gone be my first lady
They tried to lock me out, I kicked the door down and I took it
Ain't never sold cocane but I'm so street that I can cook it
Before I learned my ABCs I learned how to hustle
Girl, you just another lost bish out here f'in with these bustas

"Fuk It"

Last edited:
tunelinks botched like crazy and had Dolph's album up on there listed for DL as a mixtape. Unlike Pilot Talk 3, they realized their goof and pulled it :lol:

tunelinks botched like crazy and had Dolph's album up on there listed for DL as a mixtape. Unlike Pilot Talk 3, they realized their goof and pulled it :lol:

Thats cuz Curren$y decided to be dumb with that release, i woulda kept it up there too. Still kinda mad at dude for not dropping a physical copy to that album

I gotta buy this ****. Dolph got the coldest flow change. When he talk then next bar start yelling [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] gucci even borrowed it a few times

Back
Top Bottom