Young Dro R.I.P. Mixtape 10/1

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

update:

tape is delayed cause dro needs time to finish a few more songs.
faceplant.gif

I caught up with Don Cannon and Young Dro at Grand Hustle studios in Atlanta as they went over some final touches on their mixtape. Like which song was going to be the intro. Dro voted for this song, wait and see when it drops, any moment now.

- Decatur Dan

came into this thread thinking i was just going to be able to download this. This aint dropping till 2010
indifferent.gif

He is my favorite rapper out. Especially after watching this video I now know that once this comes out I'm gonna have something major to pump outta myspeakers for a lil min.

Originally Posted by D723

He is my favorite rapper out. Especially after watching this video I now know that once this comes out I'm gonna have something major to pump outta my speakers for a lil min.

this ( exceptions Cam'ron, Drake, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne.) for favorite rappers currently out...

He is my favorite rapper out. Especially after watching this video I now know that once this comes out I'm gonna have something major to pump outta my speakers for a lil min.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Young Dro wild.

I hate to say it but he gotta get off Grand Hustle and on Atlantic or something, cause they ain't gonna push his ****.

Originally Posted by retrowear23

Young Dro wild.

I hate to say it but he gotta get off Grand Hustle and on Atlantic or something, cause they ain't gonna push his ****.
x2
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom