Young Dro R.I.P. Mixtape 10/1

I see R.I.P. The Prequel everywhere...I'm certain that's not the project we're all waiting for here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by YngSeanCombs12

Its supposed to...I have a feeling that these "extra tracks" are just tracks that didn't make the album. So the album must be done.

if the tracks were already done and recorded %%* are we waiting for then?
Distribution and wholesale

^ They free on the net but stores still buy them wholesale to sell. mixunit, mixtrap, mom & pops. Dudes in the hood never heard of datpiff

thats why some of these mixtapes be getting delayed cause they gotta send them out to stores before the net get it and they bootleg it. DJs and Artist with noalbum releases gotta eat too.
laugh.gif

still no dro mixtape
mad.gif
mad.gif
im driving back home to atlanta in the morning and i wanted to listen to this on the way!!!!

Might come out after T.I's new album......
Seriously *%%, gucci drop 3 tapes in one day & dro can't get out 1 simple tape that probably only got like 12 songs?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Meanwhile, Gucci done dropped 4 or 5 (maybe more?) mixtapes this month.

Think about that.

85% of his songs b some bs tho...

So true.

Are these jokes?

I effs with Young Dro but all these so icey mixtapes will do more than hold me over...

Young dro can take as long as he wants

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

and this is why Young Dro is gradually losing his fan base
tired.gif
cats b too excited to announce they new material... all he had to do was shut the $@%$ up and never mention it... or at least wait til it was actually done to start spittin release dates... DJs need to watch that %@%$ too cuz if its all on them they makin the artists look bad...

QFT & can be said about a lot of artists
esp them brothers. _'s be too excited to
twit iish too.
smh.gif

finally some new dro that i am legend mixtape was a classic and this better be one too
red chevy same color as yo girl lipstick
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom