Young Dro Thread:I Co-Sign Myself & Drocabulary Mixtape Out Now (Day Two Comin Soon )(P.O.L.O.??)

Lemme post a something that hasn't been posted yet.�
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Young Dro, got a Maserati, what the %*@# 'bout it?!!!

@*!!!, I own a million dollar house, and i'll buck 'bout it!!!

Damn. Is there anything worth listening to after Black Boy White Boy? Haven't really given Dro any attention since then.

Damn. Is there anything worth listening to after Black Boy White Boy? Haven't really given Dro any attention since then.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

i think the I Cosign myself tape is decent
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

i think the I Cosign myself tape is decent
ohwell.gif

i think lo life mighta been his best mixtape in my opinion. dro got alotta talent but im startin to think its over wit for him

i think lo life mighta been his best mixtape in my opinion. dro got alotta talent but im startin to think its over wit for him

Was playin' that old %$%@ ''Tall'' with Alley Boy earlier and genuinely got angry as a Dro fan...

...what the $%%! is goin' on with this man's career?

Was playin' that old %$%@ ''Tall'' with Alley Boy earlier and genuinely got angry as a Dro fan...

...what the $%%! is goin' on with this man's career?

Back
Top Bottom