|||--- Young Jeezy "Crazy World" (VIDEO) ---|||

sick.gif
...!!+ did i just watch ?
smh.gif

The problem with this album is there were too many fillers. If he would of stuck to the political & social theme of the album 'The Recession' withmore songs like Crazy World, My President, etc. this would have easily been a classic or better yet, his best work. Also, one Shawty Redd production ain'tcut it for me. Good video non the less.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Garbage video

Garbage album
again...
indifferent.gif

bout the video though.. it was hectic.. too much was goin on.. but i mean.. kinda was the point of the song.. CRAZY WORLD.. but still..almost too much.. i mean.. flashed the gazelle gettin attacked.. just some weird stuff happened.. the toothless man.. then he was drivin a dune buggy around..

road_warrior.jpg

i was waitin for one of those flyin 3 wheelers to pop out once i saw that dune buggy
indifferent.gif

I understand the whole concept behind "A crazy world" but that execution was wack as hell though.

Originally Posted by youngnflithy

Artists of his caliber should not be making videos with this low of a budget.
dont think this video was low budget.. he was jus tryna make it super oc.. and i think he got that done..
laugh.gif
... in a very weird way
indifferent.gif
.. buuut ... some of that stuff he had goin on in that video couldn'thave been cheap..

Back
Top Bottom