-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Where art thou Jeezy you ask?

Well he was recently in the studio with the artist formerly known as Killer Mike. Expect Bigga’s PL3DGE dropping in March.

youngjeezymikebigga.jpg

link

Where art thou Jeezy you ask?

Well he was recently in the studio with the artist formerly known as Killer Mike. Expect Bigga’s PL3DGE dropping in March.

youngjeezymikebigga.jpg

link

Jeezy's too busy trying to make real music people don't want to hear

While Rick Ross is making fake music people want to hear

Trap or Die 2 > Rick Ross

But you don't hear me though...

Jeezy's too busy trying to make real music people don't want to hear

While Rick Ross is making fake music people want to hear

Trap or Die 2 > Rick Ross

But you don't hear me though...

Does anyone know what song this is? The hook goes something like "Game effed up, dont blame me" and he's talking about how people saying he's been M.I.A. I think its from a recent mixtape. Thanks

Does anyone know what song this is? The hook goes something like "Game effed up, dont blame me" and he's talking about how people saying he's been M.I.A. I think its from a recent mixtape. Thanks

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

"rap game F___'ed up"

"rap game F___'ed up"

Young Jeezy - Rap Game

People are sleeping on him still.. one of the few who makes trap music right.  Rap fan are so fickle man two years ago y'all would still be eating the !*@$ that he puts out up
tired.gif

Young Jeezy - Rap Game

People are sleeping on him still.. one of the few who makes trap music right.  Rap fan are so fickle man two years ago y'all would still be eating the !*@$ that he puts out up
tired.gif

Jeezys Mixtapes>Rozays Mixtapes

-puts flame suit on-

Ross makes good music, but some of yall been riding the man as if all his tracks feature Jesus himself...We cant like both these _'s?

Jeezys Mixtapes>Rozays Mixtapes

-puts flame suit on-

Ross makes good music, but some of yall been riding the man as if all his tracks feature Jesus himself...We cant like both these _'s?

I still rock with jeezy... He make good music but it ain't teener bopper enough in this climate for def jam to push... He'll probably drop in the summer

Back
Top Bottom