Young Jeezy - Trap Or Die 2 leaked. {It's A Song Not A Mixtape}

epgi88.jpg

That %!*% sounds hard
pimp.gif

And did this _ really have snow coming down from the ceiling in the club? Ignorant %!*%
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

And I'm guessing Trap or Die 2 is just a song. Won't be a Drama mixtape

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I can't front, this sounds like a Gucci song. Still
pimp.gif
though
It's funny that you should say that, because up until Gucci got locked up the first time, they were essentially the same rapper: A post-T.I.trapper with memorable ad-libs spitting over amazing production.

Years later, things really haven't changed that much, other than the fact that Jeezy went mainstream and Gucci still has a huge following at the streetlevel. Maybe it's me, but I don't know of anyone really checking for Jeezy after his last disappointing album.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

pimp.gif
though
It's funny that you should say that, because up until Gucci got locked up the first time, they were essentially the same rapper: A post-T.I. trapper with memorable ad-libs spitting over amazing production.

Years later, things really haven't changed that much, other than the fact that Jeezy went mainstream and Gucci still has a huge following at the street level. Maybe it's me, but I don't know of anyone really checking for Jeezy after his last disappointing album.
grin.gif
grin.gif
the Recession was fire to me. Didn't leave my discchanger for prolly 8 months. If you're a Jeezy fan then the Recession is right up your alley. I understand what you mean when you said him and Gucci werepretty much the same rapper before he got locked up. I'll say TODAY Jeezy is way more lyrical than him tho.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

pimp.gif
though
It's funny that you should say that, because up until Gucci got locked up the first time, they were essentially the same rapper: A post-T.I. trapper with memorable ad-libs spitting over amazing production.

Years later, things really haven't changed that much, other than the fact that Jeezy went mainstream and Gucci still has a huge following at the street level. Maybe it's me, but I don't know of anyone really checking for Jeezy after his last disappointing album.
grin.gif
If he puts an album out...you'll see who's checking for him. He's a household name...he's still going to do numbers. Don'tconfuse having a huge street following with having a consistent fanbase worldwide. Truth be told...Gucci had a RIDICULOUS street following and Jeezy was saidto be "mainstream" and the streets didn't mess with him anymore...and then he went out and sold 800K.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

If he puts an album out...you'll see who's checking for him. He's a household name...he's still going to do numbers. Don't confuse having a huge street following with having a consistent fanbase worldwide. Truth be told...Gucci had a RIDICULOUS street following and Jeezy was said to be "mainstream" and the streets didn't mess with him anymore...and then he went out and sold 800K.
Jeezy worldwide???

Its funny how times have changed. I remember there was a thread on here that said "if you seriously like the song so icy you need to be shot". Icouldn't help but agree and I thought Gucci was a +%+!*$$ lame. Now 4-5 years later I've done a complete 180. I still !%!% with Jeezy, but hehasn't changed or improved enough.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Im Not You

If he puts an album out...you'll see who's checking for him. He's a household name...he's still going to do numbers. Don't confuse having a huge street following with having a consistent fanbase worldwide. Truth be told...Gucci had a RIDICULOUS street following and Jeezy was said to be "mainstream" and the streets didn't mess with him anymore...and then he went out and sold 800K.
Jeezy worldwide???

Young Jeezy was born October 12, 1977 in Columbia, South Carolina but was raised in Atlanta, Georgia. In 2001 he released the independant album, Thuggin' Under the Influence. It featured artists such as Freddy J.,Kinky B, Fidank, and Lil Jon, who also produced some of the tracks. He than released another independant album in 2003 entitled Come Shop Wit Me. Young Jeezy than ended up joining the band Boyz N Da Hood in 2004. They released their self titled debut in 2005 and it featured Easy E as a guest performer on the track "Gangstas". In 2007 he released Young Jeezy Presents USDA: Cold Summer. It was a mix tape that featured U.S.D.A, a group that featured Young Jeezy, Slick Pulla, and Blood Raw. The lead single was "White Girl" and the second lead single is "Corporate Thuggin'. In 2008, he released The Recession. The album debuted at number 1 on the Billboard 200 selling 260,000 copies in its first week of sales. The second week the album sold 90,000 copies more. As of May 2009, The Recession has sold nearly 620,000 copies in the US. and Over 400,000 copies worldwide. Young Jeezy has also appeared on numerous other rap and R&B singles such as "Say I" by Christina Millian, "I'm So Paid" by Akon, and "Love In This Club" by Usher.

http://www.mytopartists.com/young-jeezy/

jeezy is a wack rapper. no hot lines or nothing, he got basic game like DMX and Miller

roll.gif
@ 'i done served some of you %!*+%@ in here an i'ma leave it at that'.

[crowd murmurs]

'let's get it!'

wow.

is that shawtty red on the track?

new paint job get'chua new blowjob
28's, 36's, i miss my pro job
i got it here, you get it there, !+!%$ that's yo prob
... sound like a snow job

i can't wait for a cdq to surface.

BishopDS wrote:
jeezy is a wack rapper. no hot lines or nothing, he got basic game like DMX and Miller

I'm not one to call people out but..... This is the dumbest @+%! I have ever heard on NT.

Jeezy>>>>Gucci If you don't think so listen to "I'm a Star"

All 3 jeezy albums is hot... that song was hot

Gucci albums none was really hot. burrprint 3 isnt hot

Jeezy>>>>>>>>>> gucci

Song sounds hot. It do kinda sound like a Gucci song but it sound nice. Ima peep the mixtape

Gucci > Jeezy

Back
Top Bottom