Young Money/Cash Money Stans FTL.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Sad thing is, I can't give props when they're due because an entire independent label is having major success right now.

Wait who's independent? 

On paper, I saw an interview where they said Cash Money(/YM) is the most successful independent urban record label

nah they not indie Universal is still their daddy but I guess you can say they're as close to indie as a label can get 

For once, I agree with Gary Oak. This thread could get interesting...

For once, I agree with Gary Oak. This thread could get interesting...

Originally Posted by MrWavez

How this dude talkin $!%% but he steady riding eminem...

Dude, shut the hell up. Don't compare Em to ANYONE from YM or CM.

ummm didnt we already go over this in that thread? OP is the type of dude come to school with a 'Vote For Pedro' shirt tomorrow thinking he's up on @$!$.

ummm didnt we already go over this in that thread? OP is the type of dude come to school with a 'Vote For Pedro' shirt tomorrow thinking he's up on @$!$.

Originally Posted by AMafia

Can you read?
Yes. You talk about him riding Em. So what if he does? Lil Wayne, Birdman and the rest of those clowns get laughed off. Em is a top 15 rapper.

Originally Posted by AMafia

Can you read?
Yes. You talk about him riding Em. So what if he does? Lil Wayne, Birdman and the rest of those clowns get laughed off. Em is a top 15 rapper.

wait so GaryOak = neighborhood = Baltimore = gucci mane = a bunch of other SNs that average 1000+ posts in less than a month?

*dead*

wait so GaryOak = neighborhood = Baltimore = gucci mane = a bunch of other SNs that average 1000+ posts in less than a month?

*dead*

I still can't get over dude in that thread that didn't get the "kicking !@+#*es out the condo like Pam" line..and then he said he rather watch Living Single over Martin

I still can't get over dude in that thread that didn't get the "kicking !@+#*es out the condo like Pam" line..and then he said he rather watch Living Single over Martin

Amafia...^are u serious? So because you THINK someone makes better music than someone else its ok to act like a ********r? Or a groupie? Lmao you are a clown...I can like whoevers music I want...the point is to not get to the level of riding and stanning....which seems to be cool with you....

Amafia...^are u serious? So because you THINK someone makes better music than someone else its ok to act like a ********r? Or a groupie? Lmao you are a clown...I can like whoevers music I want...the point is to not get to the level of riding and stanning....which seems to be cool with you....

Back
Top Bottom