Young Money/Cash Money Stans FTL.

this dude today just told Me that YM run is already better than the ROC and No Limit....

I seriously was speechless....

this dude today just told Me that YM run is already better than the ROC and No Limit....

I seriously was speechless....

*Spectates thread while laughing under own's breath*

nerd.gif
+
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 1T1Time

wait so GaryOak = neighborhood = Baltimore = gucci mane = a bunch of other SNs that average 1000+ posts in less than a month?

*dead*

Yes.

But Baltimore = Jerry Hughes = THB.
Gucci Mane = Eddo.

wait so GaryOak = neighborhood = Baltimore = gucci mane = a bunch of other SNs that average 1000+ posts in less than a month?

*dead*

Yes.

Gucci Mane = Eddo.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Amafia...^are u serious? So because you THINK someone makes better music than someone else its ok to act like a ********r? Or a groupie? Lmao you are a clown...I can like whoevers music I want...the point is to not get to the level of riding and stanning....which seems to be cool with you....

Nobody "thinks" Eminem is better than everone in YM. People know it.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Amafia...^are u serious? So because you THINK someone makes better music than someone else its ok to act like a ********r? Or a groupie? Lmao you are a clown...I can like whoevers music I want...the point is to not get to the level of riding and stanning....which seems to be cool with you....

Nobody "thinks" Eminem is better than everone in YM. People know it.

*dead*
i guess i am them 
eyes.gif

*dead*
i guess i am them 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

*dead*

Yes.

Gucci Mane = Eddo.
wrong Baltimore wasnt THB idk and im pretty sure Gucci wasnt eddo....this Neighborhood dude is a certified troll that tries to hard to be like THB..his kind needs to be eradicated off this earth 

*dead*

Yes.

Gucci Mane = Eddo.
wrong Baltimore wasnt THB idk and im pretty sure Gucci wasnt eddo....this Neighborhood dude is a certified troll that tries to hard to be like THB..his kind needs to be eradicated off this earth 

*dead*

Yes.

Gucci Mane = Eddo.

Oh word, Baltimore wasn't THB? Then who was he? Tell me please, because I was god damn sure that Baltimore was THB.

I have suspicions that Gucci is Eddo, but I'm not 100 on that. I just see tendencies from Eddo's old trolling and no one else, so my money's on him. And there was an old thread that just screamed Eddo.

Where the @#!% is my sig?! Damnit
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

*dead*

Yes.

Gucci Mane = Eddo.

Oh word, Baltimore wasn't THB? Then who was he? Tell me please, because I was god damn sure that Baltimore was THB.

I have suspicions that Gucci is Eddo, but I'm not 100 on that. I just see tendencies from Eddo's old trolling and no one else, so my money's on him. And there was an old thread that just screamed Eddo.

Where the @#!% is my sig?! Damnit
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

YM is NOT an independent label, I don't know where the hell anyone would get that information from
There is four or five of you Wayne groupies that should be banned for having such horrible taste in music. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, every post I see from y'all I just SMH at my screen

Back
Top Bottom