Young Money vs GOOD Music vs Roc Nation vs Taylor Gang x Maybach Music

I respect and love Ye's music. He has a real deep roster beyond hip hop. So I would no doubt sign to GOOD Music.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

isly-fortune-teller-2.jpg

reminds me of this

idk what Record label A$AP is( or if they have one) but I would want to sign to them. If not TDE

id sign to good music easily id give roc nation a thought though
rappin with yeezy big sean and pusha
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ wolf gang #*%# outta here with that garbage

Originally Posted by JordanJayyy7

GOLF WANG!

This, BasedWorld, Raider Klan, or solo. And then either XL Records or Sony Records for the big time. I need that 100% artistic freedom, along with not ending up on the shelf behind a million other artists on my label's roster. Getting down with a major group means that you'll eventually have to make some music similar to theirs one way or another, even if you don't really vibe like that.

A$ap Mob man... or id sign to lil b's b#tch mob... artist integrity man... but it would be hard to turn down kanye's good music cuz of the chance to work with greats like big sean and jay-z....3 months ago i would have said ymcmb lol

'million dollar rap crews fold, check the sick @#%% explicit'

and its not even close to being close

What about Shady? lol

TDE only got Q and Kendrick....

Good Music, MMG, YMCMB are looking pretty solid right now

What is Rocnation doing thats making them such a "powerhouse" ???

you should automatically be thrown off the suicide bridge if you say OF again.

jet life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but off the choices I guess I'll be first to say maybach music just to be kicking it with the long lost NT'er

YMCMB = Bad music but popularity, record sales, stans from here to china, money wise you taken care of

Roc Nation = You not even stepping in the door unless you have talent but you wont get the push like YMCMB

GOOD Music = Classic music, solid albums, record sales will be average or a little above, will have true hip hop fans and some of Ye's stans but wont compare to YMCMB as far as popularity

MMG = Streets on lock, BIG female market, ANTHEMS on ANTHEMS, Average record sales, popular to the urban community but not even near YMCMB in the cross over commercial market

TGOD = Huge following from the stoners, no major buzz, never mentioned with the bigs YMCMB GOOD MMG, never getting enough push from Wiz but keeping a underground buzz

you pick your poison

personally I would want to build my own brand and movement but if I had to choose I would rock with GOOD Music simply because Ye is a mastermind in music in general! and I feel he has the same passion and vision in his craft as I do mine. He spends alot of his own money to make projects hot and I woudl want that from a artist. Not to mention your music would be timesless and less dated

Originally Posted by Tero

What about Shady? lol

TDE only got Q and Kendrick....

Good Music, MMG, YMCMB are looking pretty solid right now

What is Rocnation doing thats making them such a "powerhouse" ???

kendrick and ab soul better than 90% of these _s tho... mmg wack... ymcmb wack... roc nation dont have no rappers signed as a label... just management

Back
Top Bottom