Young Sneakerhead needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok a few questions and if you feel the need to PM me the information that is fine.

1. Sites to get jordans at retail price after release or before release?

2. How to get the jordans online on release date?

Also any tips or information you feel is necessary for a newbie in the game would be helpful. Thanks :smile:

1. Check the official site list

2. Pray & be super fast with your typing & clicking. It's best to set up accounts with the desired site.

May the force be with you my friend.

Last edited:
1. Easiest way is to make friends at the sneaker stores, especially managers. It's shady, but if you know the right ones, they just might hook you up.

2. Get up early, camp out if you are that dedicated (I'm not), and if you plan to order online, have a fast internet connection and like loshirtsandretros said, click fast.

There aren't sites like the ones you want...if something sells out then its gonna cost more to get them

Don't be telling people you are young around here. The 40sum year olds who still collect Jordans will ride in with their high horses soon, talking about how younger people don't deserve jordans and make every excuse there is to justify that

Last edited:
1. Mostly Euro sites such as endclothing will always put up the jordans day prior to release date so keep an eye open for them. ALSO DO NOT MESS UP WHEN YOU TRANSFER FROM DOLLAR TO EURO/Pounds/GDP/Etc.

2. Be quick and hope for the best. These days with all these J's selling out in record time nothing is easy to get online.

One more thing, and the most important rule: Buy what you like, not what someone else does or doesn't like. Too many guys here buy sneakers just because they are limited or because their homeboys are copping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom