Youngsters gone mad. VOL: CHILL!!!

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Seems like every week there's a new video of some foolishness going on NYC subway cars.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i dont even

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Seems like every week there's a new video of some foolishness going on NYC subway cars.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i dont even

laugh.gif
  the 2 train strikes again. comedy provided between 125th and 96th st.

between bernie goetz, the video originally posted, and this, you gotta love the 2 train, if it adds to the legend of the 2 train i seen some high school kids get into a big fight on the 2 by jackson ave as well

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i dont even

laugh.gif
  the 2 train strikes again. comedy provided between 125th and 96th st.

between bernie goetz, the video originally posted, and this, you gotta love the 2 train, if it adds to the legend of the 2 train i seen some high school kids get into a big fight on the 2 by jackson ave as well

feel like smacking q fitter straight its disgusting. it really is, dont worry every dog will have there day.

feel like smacking q fitter straight its disgusting. it really is, dont worry every dog will have there day.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i dont even

laugh.gif
The lady was killing it until a very obvious point where she flew off the rails.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i dont even

laugh.gif
The lady was killing it until a very obvious point where she flew off the rails.

I just read through the entire thread and haven't heard anyone say this:

What I see is a symptom.  A symptom of ultra-defensive youth who refuse to tolerate the slightest perceived insult.  And upon bearing the tiniest affront, they absolutely MUST respond immediately and in the strongest manner available to them.

I'm not old but I'm older than most here.  Maybe every adult thinks this at some point, but I've seen a change in kids in the last decade.  I saw it teaching in the public schools, I see it on college campuses now, and I've seen it on NikeTalk over the last 5-8 years.  Maybe this is my Heathcliff Huxtable moment, but it genuinely makes me sad.  NikeTalk used to be a real community where people talked and discussed and helped.  Then it was swimming with sharks.  Now you can't show any feelings or your simping.  You can't have any questions or problems or YNS, RIP.  And knowledge is no longer a prerequisite for dispensing advice in the most authoritative and dismissive of tones.  I see these same traits in the community.  It's young people posturing in the extreme.  It serves no purpose, benefits nobody, and hurts many. 

If I'm missing something, please tell me.  Help me understand what justifies the behavior in the video, in videos like it, or someone asking for help here and responding with Iraq > Ohio or Bro story, Cool.  Because I don't understand it.  We can do better.  I can do better.  You can do better.

What I see is a symptom.  A symptom of ultra-defensive youth who refuse to tolerate the slightest perceived insult.  And upon bearing the tiniest affront, they absolutely MUST respond immediately and in the strongest manner available to them.

I'm not old but I'm older than most here.  Maybe every adult thinks this at some point, but I've seen a change in kids in the last decade.  I saw it teaching in the public schools, I see it on college campuses now, and I've seen it on NikeTalk over the last 5-8 years.  Maybe this is my Heathcliff Huxtable moment, but it genuinely makes me sad.  NikeTalk used to be a real community where people talked and discussed and helped.  Then it was swimming with sharks.  Now you can't show any feelings or your simping.  You can't have any questions or problems or YNS, RIP.  And knowledge is no longer a prerequisite for dispensing advice in the most authoritative and dismissive of tones.  I see these same traits in the community.  It's young people posturing in the extreme.  It serves no purpose, benefits nobody, and hurts many. 

If I'm missing something, please tell me.  Help me understand what justifies the behavior in the video, in videos like it, or someone asking for help here and responding with Iraq > Ohio or Bro story, Cool.  Because I don't understand it.  We can do better.  I can do better.  You can do better.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
� the 2 train strikes again.��� comedy provided between 125th and 96th st.

between bernie goetz, the video originally posted, and this,�� you gotta love the 2 train,� if it adds to the legend of the 2 train� i seen some high school kids get into a big fight on the 2 by jackson ave as well
30t6p3b.gif
nah i avoid the 1,2 & 3 at all cost. im not about that life.
N & Q ftw
pimp.gif

bout to stop taking the 4 & A as well
tired.gif

laugh.gif

between bernie goetz, the video originally posted, and this,�� you gotta love the 2 train,� if it adds to the legend of the 2 train� i seen some high school kids get into a big fight on the 2 by jackson ave as well
30t6p3b.gif
N & Q ftw
pimp.gif

bout to stop taking the 4 & A as well
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

man why is it always those bx trains on worldstar lol shoutout to the A train.

A train don't go to the bx

but everytime i've seen something go down on the subway on world star, it's almost always it's almost always on the 2, 4, 5, or 6
laugh.gif
Mental note *do not ride the 2,4,5 or 6 train when i go to NYC in april.*

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

man why is it always those bx trains on worldstar lol shoutout to the A train.

A train don't go to the bx

but everytime i've seen something go down on the subway on world star, it's almost always it's almost always on the 2, 4, 5, or 6
laugh.gif
Mental note *do not ride the 2,4,5 or 6 train when i go to NYC in april.*

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
The 1 isn't bad. I've been on that at all hours of the night, in various states of insobriety and I've been cool. The worst you really get is drunk Manhattan College kids.

Originally Posted by Boilermaker X

If I'm missingsomething, please tell me.  Help me understand what justifies thebehavior in the video, in videos like it, or someone asking for helphere and responding with Iraq > Ohio or Bro story, Cool.  Because Idon't understand it.  We can do better.  I can do better.  You can dobetter.

I understand what you're saying. But part of the reason NT can be so vicious at times is the anonymity the internet provides.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
The 1 isn't bad. I've been on that at all hours of the night, in various states of insobriety and I've been cool. The worst you really get is drunk Manhattan College kids.

If I'm missingsomething, please tell me.  Help me understand what justifies thebehavior in the video, in videos like it, or someone asking for helphere and responding with Iraq > Ohio or Bro story, Cool.  Because Idon't understand it.  We can do better.  I can do better.  You can dobetter.

I understand what you're saying. But part of the reason NT can be so vicious at times is the anonymity the internet provides.

I've noticed the same as well. It's narcissism coupled with lack of analytical/critical thinking. Basically you have literal stupid kids thinking they're the +##@. Is it any wonder they do stupid stuff? 

I've noticed the same as well. It's narcissism coupled with lack of analytical/critical thinking. Basically you have literal stupid kids thinking they're the +##@. Is it any wonder they do stupid stuff? 

Truth.

Truth.

Back
Top Bottom