Youngwolf's 2017 World's Most Beautiful Woman: Gal Gadot

damn who hurt you :lol:

Nah no hurt homie. Just irritated at the fact that we don't give more shine to natural beauty. I don't **** with the deception of makeup and fake facial emenitities that are imposed upon the masses.

And I don't blame the women, they just trying to impress us and other women.

I blame dudes who downplay the importance of a smooth brown skinned women with perfectly shaped juicy lips and dreads in this conversation.

*steps off poduim*

Continue on gentlemen.

Last edited:
Ya don't get tired of calling women all dolled up with fake this and fake that beautiful ? That **** is saddening. Let's see this chicks without makeup in the morning or a shot of them gardening. Then we can objectify them accurately.

And then you will see how less appealing white women are compared to other races and nationalities.
If it's now makeup you want, then no makeup you shall get...

damn who hurt you :lol:

Nah no hurt homie. Just irritated at the fact that we don't give more shine to natural beauty. I don't **** with the deception of makeup and fake facial emenitities that are imposed upon the masses.

And I don't blame the women, they just trying to impress us and other women.

I blame dudes who downplay the importance of a smooth brown skinned women with perfectly shaped juicy lips and dreads in this conversation.

*steps off poduim*

Continue on gentlemen.

on nt, don't really see that.

i mean check the most attractive women thread.

She's a solid choice.  I fell in love with her in FF.  

A very pretty girl with semi curves > NTThick chick with a face of a horse

Reactions: God
And then you will see how less appealing white women are compared to other races and nationalities.
My manz dissed the entire white race 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I liked her in Fast and Furious. Plus, her accent alone makes her sexy.

I approve.

Back
Top Bottom