Your culture's = to American food

I was thinking today.. that there's Pilipino dishes that are semi-equivalent to an American staple food. Now, I know that the American food may notnecessary be "American" but I'm sure you get the jist.

For example --

Spaghetti = Pancit

1848566613_30f4d52174.jpg

Hot Pockets = Empanada

empanada-main_Full.jpg

Smoked Sausage = Langunisa

2812903804_7135424538.jpg

Chicken Soup = Sinigang

sinigang.jpg

Dinner Roll = Pan de leche

061906-03.jpg

Cinnamon Roll = Ensaymada

ensaymada1.jpg

Pudding = Ube

flavor_ube.jpg

Milkshake = Halo halo

halohalo.jpg

You know what I'm sayin?

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

No, I Love Cinnamon Buns, Those Look Like They Have Cheese Sprinkled On Them, Disgusting.
How can you say that, cheese is delicious on everything.

Spaghetti is Italian. Also, I'm pretty sure most of the food up there isn't American...Except for hot pockets..

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Spaghetti is Italian. Also, I'm pretty sure most of the food up there isn't American...Except for hot pockets..

You clearly didn't read what OP wrote. Spagetti is basiclly cooked in every American household regardless of whether they are Italian.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I only posted like three sentences in the original post .... Don't tell me that you couldn't just read those three sentences. Spaghetti has pretty muchbecome a staple American food.. For example, pizza wasn't born in America, but I'm guessing we eat more pizza than all the countries in the worldcombined.

Ummm...i think those are only in relation to Filipino delicacys
Wow didn't realize how many things were similar
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom