Your dream best friend???

shout out to Jumpman for the Jay-Z post, it got me thinking...if you could be best friends with anyone famous, who would it be and why?

I got to say I would roll with Young Jeezy....he smoke the best all day
pimp.gif
, got killa whips, too many groupies means we all smashing and well thats all, that's all I need is the best smoke, cars and two dimes at the sametime

Yeah I feel you on this one.. Give me L's of the good all day long and mad groupie love thats all ya boy really needs.... I would probably pick SnoopDogg.. cause honestly I don't think there's a more hilarious M-effer in the world that I could ask to spark L's wit

Originally Posted by xR A I N M A Nx

Yeah I feel you on this one.. Give me L's of the good all day long and mad groupie love thats all ya boy really needs.... I would probably pick Snoop Dogg.. cause honestly I don't think there's a more hilarious M-effer in the world that I could ask to spark L's wit
I thought about picking Snoop too.

I just need to hit the lotto and then I'll do all my @+%$ on my own.

-lebron
-jordan

-nate (for height reasons, i dont want to hang out with tall dudes all the time.... word to katt williams, JK)

I know I said Jeezy, but I gotta say Luda would be part of the squad too. He seems like he is silly as hell and he appears to be good people....oh and more$$+#*@! cause you know he got area codes.

Back
Top Bottom