Your Fav Rappers Fallin Off FTL.

Then every other person is here "Hip hop is dead" Hip hop is whack now" "Thank god for Joe budden"...face facts Joe Budden is not that nice, I've tried to like dudes...like I've tried, and the only song of his I like is Pump it Up remix..and thats only because Jay's verse is to crazy.

I thought you were about to make a valid point until I read this mess....Budden is a beast, you're tripping.

Anyways, alot of my favorite rappers have fallen off over the years but I think Nas is just getting better with time.

Originally Posted by M16

Just about everyone fell off. Some of the worst were Prodigy
smh.gif
Cam
smh.gif
Fat Joe
smh.gif
na son Joe been wack

Originally Posted by bboy1827

I understand "falling off" but most of you dudes don't understand evolving. And most of you dudes don't really deserve to listen to hip hop n e way simply because you miss the whole point of it. You sit here and bicker "His album wasn't as nice as his first" How you expect a dude that went from ashy to nasty to classy, to rap about the street still? Even still when they do do it, "they've changed I don't bang with him n e more" Get outta here with that"

Then every other person is here "Hip hop is dead" Hip hop is whack now" "Thank god for Joe budden"...face facts Joe Budden is not that nice, I've tried to like dudes...like I've tried, and the only song of his I like is Pump it Up remix..and thats only because Jay's verse is to crazy.

What do you want from hip hop? You can't expect someone who is married with kids and a nice little piece of change in the bank to still rhyme about selling drugs, and smashing mad chicks at the club scene, most of these dudes only go into the clubs as promo work.

I get hip hop, I just don't get the fans. How you going to complain about the state of hip hop yet not support the artist you like? "You gotta make me buy your cd" forget that. You gotta make up your mind. Honestly hip hop been the same since the sugerhill gang, just new faces and bigger stages...it's the weak fans that changed.

If I was a big artist at the end of every single song I would say.."F U VINNIE PAZ LIKING ________" I have Paz' entire discography...and each song has gotten exactly one play...why because I don't like him that much. And don't give me that "He's over you head" because honestly...he's not.[/rant]

cliff notes
Buddens not that nice
Paz is not that nice
I'm smarter than you
____ the fans, hip hop lives.

roll.gif
please tell me how budden is not that nice....if it wasnt for Lupe,Jay, EM, and Joey I wouldnt know what to listen to

Two Pages and no mention of

DMX?

Ja Rule?

LL Cool J?

THOSE dudes, fell off!

Pastor Troy was never really "on" but he definitely has lost his ear for what's hot.

Anybody that says Jay fell off is... not even worth addressing.

http://www.ohhla.com/YFA_jayz.html

I mean Jay-Z had Volume 1, Volume 3, BP2 AND Kingdom Come and had HITS and brilliant moments from all of those dud albums. And now he's on AG which is anill album.

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Two Pages and no mention of

DMX?

Ja Rule?

LL Cool J?

THOSE dudes, fell off!

Pastor Troy was never really "on" but he definitely has lost his ear for what's hot.

Anybody that says Jay fell off is... not even worth addressing.

http://www.ohhla.com/YFA_jayz.html

I mean Jay-Z had Volume 1, Volume 3, BP2 AND Kingdom Come and had HITS and brilliant moments from all of those dud albums. And now he's on AG which is an ill album.
laugh.gif
His first work was his best, and his recent efforts have been atrocious, from his guest spots to his singles to his album material. Classiccase of "falling off." The guy's 40something, married, and worth half a million. The fire's not there anymore. Can't say I blame him. Buthe fell off.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Anyways, alot of my favorite rappers have fallen off over the years but I think Nas is just getting better with time.

Truth.

Cam/Dips in general.
Wayne fell off.....But he still makes pretty good music, IMO.
Jeezy....I'm more entertained by his copycats nowadays.

wow i was jus thinkin about makin a thread like this
but i was listenin to mos def the other day (hip hop/mathematics/thieves in the night) stuff like that and i was jus upset at what he used to be and what he isnow.

after hearin relapse ill have to put em in that category too. im tired of the "he can.....if he wanted too." his music isnt the same at all in noway.

DMX - The Great Depression pretty much sums it all up

Cam'ron - after Purple Haze it's been a steady decline

LL Cool J - just needs to QUIT, dude has the nerve to blame the label for putting out wack albums

Busta Rhymes - went from clown to thug and now back to clown, just stop man

Snoop Dogg - surprised no one mentioned him, guess all that weed got to his head over the years. Hasn't spit a notable verse in years, plus admittedly letsother people write his verses as of late.

Lil Wayne - blame auto-tune and teenagers for gassing him up, still has it in him though (see Jadakiss' Death Wish song)

50 Cent - has been chasing GRODT his whole career, hasn't had a hit in years, instigates beef with people who are currently more hot than he is

Jay-Z - as much as I hate to admit it, he has fallen off but not to the point where he needs to give it up, he's got plenty left (ie. Maybach Music,Hustlin Remix, Watch What You Say, Put On Remix)

Scarfacce aint never fall off

And Jay never fell off, he definately lives a different lifestyle so cant rap about the same stuff from RD. Post Blueprint, the Black Album was a great albumand AG was too. With that being said I don't know what tthe hell happened with Kigdom Come. And he can definately still make bangers case in point swaggerrlike us, go hard remix

Cam is just sad now, crime pays is really not a good effort from him and I am a fan.

Buddens is good but I aint always in the mood for that mood muzik

Weezy

I know he hasn't fallin off but he was at his best when the Carter II dropped

Originally Posted by jville819

PT
smh.gif

Hasn't released a good album in damn near a decade

smh.gif

I know you what mean.. I'm always checking up on alll them albums he be dropping, but they dont do him no justice...

Originally Posted by rocman23

Scarfacce aint never fall off
You wouldn't think that if you saw him at the Sneaker Pimps Show last night, it was hard to watch. Dude talked about playing golf betweensongs and gave HIMSELF props after every verse
tired.gif
. The crowd thinned outso fast that he didn't even get a chance to perform Guess Who's Back. Face = has-been.

Back
Top Bottom