Your favorite NT moment.

I've been on here for a couple of months now, and my faorite moment was that nikeshoebox prank a couple of days ago. They really had fooled
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Too much...

Is Dirty a Big guy?, As A ____ Guy, When we could only reply with a new thread, The night Obama won, Batman Vs. Spiderman Thread The thread where they dude's teeth looked like CB34s
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]????[/color]

Wow someone saved it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jbeezie

Dude who waited to fight an NTer. Dude had pictures and the whole 9.
laugh.gif

I cant remember his username. I just remember he used to always say 'enh.[emoji]8482[/emoji]'
laugh.gif

What was that dudes name? He used to always post pics of his money in some busted $+@ shoe box.
eek.gif
alien.gif

There has been too many funny moments for me to chose from.
I'm gonna have to choose a personal moment for me when a fellow NTer hooked me up with some shoes I've been looking for a while.

This was in the Jordan Brand Forum.

I remember Greatest Goliath and some others told people that the Air Jordan XI Columbia pictures will surface exactly midnight.

And this one dude called over his friends to wait for the midnight pictures/info, while everybody else on NikeTalk went to sleep.

They just sat at the computer and waited, and waited, and waited all night long... but nothing. LMAO

And to make it worse, the partial picture that was "LEAKED" turned out to be a fake.

I saw pharrell today.

topics when crank would make original gifs.

any thread where jpthe3 attempts to flame someone and half of his post is recycled drake lyrics.

Within my 1 1/2 year:

Ben Baller Thread
Sabu PS Thread
Thread where the dude tried to get back at some girl, ended up backfiring and we found dudes myspace, floor plans, even his house on google earth.
April Fools thread

Too much...

Is Dirty a Big guy?, As A ____ Guy, When we could only reply with a new thread, The night Obama won, Batman Vs. Spiderman Thread The thread where they dude's teeth looked like CB34s
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yup. And I forgot to put a comma in there.

There are a few....PYPs are almost always good....remember when Laney Hi V's got torched? Hahahaha. Pookie Vs. Berkeley Boy/Dreaface was funny......YoungDr0 was awfully foul/hilarious.........Oh You Mad's fiasco was very unfortunate...........damn there are wayyyyyyy more.

the juvenile HA thread, the choppa suit threa, the ben ballers girl cheating thread, the pharrell pick thread, the 200 plus pyp.

Originally Posted by DR813

I've been on here for a couple of months now, and my faorite moment was that nikeshoebox prank a couple of weeks ago. They really had fooled
roll.gif
that was like 4 DAYS ago fam
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by DR813

I've been on here for a couple of months now, and my faorite moment was that nikeshoebox prank a couple of days ago. They really had fooled
roll.gif
that was like 4 DAYS ago fam
roll.gif
Damn my bad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by jbeezie

Dude who waited to fight an NTer. Dude had pictures and the whole 9.
laugh.gif

I cant remember his username. I just remember he used to always say 'enh.[emoji]8482[/emoji]'
laugh.gif

What was that dudes name? He used to always post pics of his money in some busted $+@ shoe box.
eek.gif
alien.gif
Ya'll are talking about Kingcrop aka JJ's Home

Steve vs Method Man
DMP/Grape release night (last time I actually had a rush for sneakers)
Post Your Picture
The forum that you can't mention, that no one even mentions anymore

Tons more I can't think of right now but NT use to be
pimp.gif
back then.

In all my yrs I really can't remember any favorite moments except the Ben Baller thread, the MEB ether in the Music forum, I kinda remember the Smush postand the Harlem Shake story from repost. The Saba "PS me" thread

Originally Posted by eight2one

too many to pick...classic stuff has happened
Wayyyy too many to pick from.
Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Too much...

Wow someone saved it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My son Cross
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

ISN said that @$+%

Cross got his mouth closed on every pic after that
laugh.gif

That @$+% had me laughing for eternity
Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

remember when Laney Hi V's got torched? Hahahaha.
Wi-Fi on his Shotty
laugh.gif

$%+%$ was straight up a troll account though...wonder which one of y'all it was
nerd.gif

For my S&T dudes, the "S&T Questions you always wanted to ask" thread and the Truth/Winslow's wife thread produced some
laugh.gif
moments

it would take too long to remember way back, but sorta recently when Jehlers tried to expose the basketball teammate of his just because dude lost his spot tohim. And the thread totally back-fired
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

yahoo answers. fuuu threads.... bulletproof vest... crank and his cousins fifi or whatever its called ....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this was hilarious!!!

and my favorite
[h1]Dirtylicious Song
roll.gif
roll.gif
[/h1]

Back
Top Bottom