Your Favorite Retro Nike(collection)

I want to start focusing on one retro Nike shoe to collect! (Not Jordan's)
I justwanted to see peoples personal opinions on NT of what your choice would beand why? Also, I wanna see peoples collections of that one shoe stylethat is your favorite whether its Forces, Dunks, Cortez, or any of the Air Max's. I wanna see what you got.

Sneaker Showcase works.

I'd collect Foams just because. But nah, there are more colorways out there than people think. They're durable, you'll have 'em forever, literally. They will continue to drop for you to continue collecting. Anything else?

Foams all day.

Theyre heat you can actually wear, without much worry.

I used to keep my J's tucked away in the closet, rarely worn because i hated to see a crease.

Then after some time, they began to turn yellow in the box.

Foams have Style & Durability.

Why stick to just a signature shoe...im all about 90s basketball and the last couple years has been awesome...just waiting for nike to do the david robinson "instapumps"

Penny's
smokin.gif

This might belong in the showcase but i wanted opinions on retro's more than to see peoples collections I just thought it would be cool to also see what people had.
So thanks anyway haha.

I say Air Maxes and Penny's take the cake.
But don't overlook what Nike is making nowadays too!

The Kobe and LBJ line has taken off pretty good...and Air Max still continues to make classics like the 2009.

I just wanted to say, that there is another world besides JB.

Can't go wrong with forces, but you'll probably have to do some leg work to find some older pairs. I mean the new releases are good colorways but the materials of many of them have been terrible. Other than that I've always liked the AM from bursts to 180s to the usual 87s and 90s.

Back
Top Bottom