Your Favorite Vandals

I love vandals just as much as I love dunks. I think they are underrated. I have to admit though the colorways that have been coming out as of lately havent
been that impressive regardless its still a great sneaker.

Which vandals stood out to you the most?

Here are my pick

Purple Silver Jp.co

2cesx08.jpg

Tear Aways

2ui9379.jpg

35bi437.jpg

2nath21.jpg

2mzkr2u.jpg

???

29bkf1c.jpg

Heavy Metal

e5h9hf.jpg

Hoop Pack

6ru161.jpg

Inside Out Pack

2djs6xv.jpg

2mw5idt.jpg

???

11cdykj.jpg

^ ftw = for the win
ftl = for the lost

I like these
2ibl285.jpg

and the co.jp vandals are also really nice.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

^ ftw = for the win
ftl = for the lost

I like these
2ibl285.jpg

and the co.jp vandals are also really nice.
sorry about that I clicked on the quote button instead of the edit
grin.gif

im not really a vandal guy (i dont own any)..but i always wanted those purple co.jp and those green ones are pretty nice also

Originally Posted by Sun Of Knowledge

I love vandals just as much as I love dunks. I think they are underrated. I have to admit though the colorways that have been coming out as of lately havent been that impressive regardless its still a great sneaker.

2cesx08.jpg

2ui9379.jpg

35bi437.jpg

6ru161.jpg

2djs6xv.jpg
Looking at new releases for any models will have you thinking that sneakers suck in general. My favorite vandal model is the Silver/Red swoosh2003 Premium.

Looking at new releases for any models will have you thinking that sneakers suck in general. My favorite vandal model is the Silver/Red swoosh 2003 Premium.

yeah Nike is running them into the ground

2cesx08.jpg

Info on these?

These were only released in japan

I wear a size 8.5 and i manage to get a pair for like 130 or 150 or so on ebay..I dont know if they were made past a size 10. very hard to find also.. Def oneof the most popular vandals

I like the supremes with the nylon. I have the grey/light blue pair. They fit nicely and are very comfortable. I think the majority of the vandals that havecome out are hideous, though. Many of the pairs posted in the original post included, no offense. The inside outs are kinda cool.

vandal_sup_clay_grey_5.jpg

although i did scoop up the heavy metal ones. i also was never a huge fan of vandals , but the ones az005us posted are straight heat....

i never do this but ill even join the club... "
pimp.gif
"

Back
Top Bottom