Your boys..."Bros before +@$*"

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Stupid question to begin with.
QFT.

Should have told her you'd choose a beer over both

5fkdbq.jpg

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

Dumb question on her part. My girl would never ask me this because she knows what i would say (it wouldn't be her
laugh.gif
)

Either way tho you shouldn't ever have to put one over the other, it's all about having a balance.
This.  I guess I'm lucky cause my boys and my girl would never make me choose between them.

Just tell her that your boys are 1A and she's 1B

Dumb question on her part. My girl would never ask me this because she knows what i would say (it wouldn't be her
laugh.gif
)

Either way tho you shouldn't ever have to put one over the other, it's all about having a balance.
This.  I guess I'm lucky cause my boys and my girl would never make me choose between them.

Just tell her that your boys are 1A and she's 1B

depends...

your girl of four years who you were thinking about marrying i would say tell her both for different reasons...

if she thinks youre cheating on her either she's cheating or her friends are puttin the bug in her ear for whatever reason

depends...

your girl of four years who you were thinking about marrying i would say tell her both for different reasons...

if she thinks youre cheating on her either she's cheating or her friends are puttin the bug in her ear for whatever reason

laugh.gif
)

Listen to the homie Bee, he knows what he's talking about. Personally I've known my boys since I was like 6 or 7. I'm going on 30 now. Any girl I date knows or should know that if its between her and them she will lose. Any girl I wife will be smart enough to not even ask such a foolish question.

laugh.gif
)

Listen to the homie Bee, he knows what he's talking about. Personally I've known my boys since I was like 6 or 7. I'm going on 30 now. Any girl I date knows or should know that if its between her and them she will lose. Any girl I wife will be smart enough to not even ask such a foolish question.

Originally Posted by prymone

my girl asked me the same thing
i told her ask me again once ive known her/been with her 12+ years like i have known my friends
Pretty much. She sounds insecure if she's asking you stuff like that and doesn't trust you.

Originally Posted by prymone

my girl asked me the same thing
i told her ask me again once ive known her/been with her 12+ years like i have known my friends
Pretty much. She sounds insecure if she's asking you stuff like that and doesn't trust you.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by parada45

She was suppose to be my wife. But she recently has got it in her head that I am messing around (I'm not and I dunno why she thinks that) and I have been having second thoughts.

She was shocked and told me she puts me ahead of everyone.

might want to check her bro. usually when one person accuses another it's out of guilt of what theyve done.
What I was thinking

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by parada45

She was suppose to be my wife. But she recently has got it in her head that I am messing around (I'm not and I dunno why she thinks that) and I have been having second thoughts.

She was shocked and told me she puts me ahead of everyone.

might want to check her bro. usually when one person accuses another it's out of guilt of what theyve done.
What I was thinking

Personally I would have said everyone was on the same level, but your few REALLY good friends last forever. Only one chick lasts forever, and you never really know who that is.

Personally I would have said everyone was on the same level, but your few REALLY good friends last forever. Only one chick lasts forever, and you never really know who that is.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Took the words out of my mouth.
Still have great friends from when I was a teenager and still have yet to find one really good chick for me 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Took the words out of my mouth.
Still have great friends from when I was a teenager and still have yet to find one really good chick for me 
tired.gif

No girl worth a shiet should be asking you this. Unless of course, your friends are total douchebags or something.
Anyways, provide context.

No girl worth a shiet should be asking you this. Unless of course, your friends are total douchebags or something.
Anyways, provide context.

First of all, I would never be with someone who makes me choose between my girl or my boys.
Second, I promised myself to NEVER choose my girl over my friends if we were to ever get into that situation. If she ever goes, "It's between your boys or me!" Of course, I'm gonna say my boys. Only way I'd pick my girl over my boys is if I find out they're all fake or jerks or something. That's a promise I absolutely refuse to break. Now, this doesn't mean that I would put my boys over my girl, but when it comes down to it, if she's gonna have me make a decision like that, then that's not a girl I would wanna be with.
Third, let's say you and your girl break up. There's really no one better to be there for you in the instance it happens than your boys. That's a fact.

Back
Top Bottom