Your girlfriend/female best friend/wife/whatever the heck you want to call her ...

laugh.gif

Yeah I'm in the A.
I don't know if I'd go in this city. I have nothing against gay people, but compared to some other places I've lived, it seems dudes in Atlanta take it a step further. Telling them "Nah fam, I'm not gay. I'm just here because my girl asked me to come" wouldn't stop them from pushing the issue. Swear they look at you like a challenge in this town. But I digress.
It's bad enough you can't walk the streets out here without some guy complimenting your lips.  Go right ahead and set yourself up for disaster, and do come back and tell how you got mollywopped by three big burly dudes with purses and sporting six inch heels .  The safe beat would be to tell them to go with one of there girlfriends, and that's not your cup of tea.
Real mature. 
eyes.gif

There are other chicks at gay bars who think like that (that'd be my only reason to go) so if I'm planning on being faithful to my girl I'm not going.

explain
Hot chicks go to gay bars under the pretense of just wanting to dance to good music and have fun. If I don't plan on being faithful to my girl/wife w/e you want to call her I'd go and try to smash all the hot chicks being ignored by gay dudes.

I'm not homophobic in the literal sense, I am not scared of homosexual men, so them being around would not be the earth shattering problem. It'd be more with my level of comfort due to what I might see. Don't got a problem with them but the thought of homosexual acts disgusts me.

Didn't see the female best friend part when I first replied so if a female asked I might go in order to meet chicks in such opportunistic situation.

Last edited:
Damn! Its2012 and dudes are afraid to go to gay bars thinkin they'll get beasted on! You aint that good looking bros! Drinks are dumb cheap, gay dudes party hard, and theres a handful of single chicks there and almost no straight dudes to compete with...

Coming in to post that myself....

- how do you even expect you'll be "hit" on?
- and if they do you tell them i'm good
- never seen a gay dude start beasting someone for turning them down lol
- drinks are cheap
- ^^^^ he is right about the single ladies there
- and plus they have the assumption from the jump you're an alright guy if you're willing to not be a man with boyish tendencies and are afraid of a gay dude lol

SMH....this is why we don't progess as a society...stupid phobias like this.

Done it before, and it was like a normal club. There were just as many women, as there were men.

...Yeah, I did get uncomfortable stares from other guys. But me and my girl got so tipsy we ended up all over each other in the club anyways.

nope. just would make me uncomfortable. i'm secure in my masculinity and know i won't catch the homos (you know...become gay) by going, but i'm going to feel uncomfortable. i feel like some dudes would say yes just to show they're secure and have no problem w/ them, but **** that. why even put myself in that situation?

^ Truth right here

Sure

I would stick to her like glue though. Would be a new experience to see a gay club. My hand would be on her *** the entire time so everyone knows.

laugh.gif

Yeah I'm in the A.
I don't know if I'd go in this city. I have nothing against gay people, but compared to some other places I've lived, it seems dudes in Atlanta take it a step further. Telling them "Nah fam, I'm not gay. I'm just here because my girl asked me to come" wouldn't stop them from pushing the issue. Swear they look at you like a challenge in this town. But I digress.
laugh.gif

I think heterosexual men grossly overestimate their own attractiveness to gay men. Because I always see the "i dont want guys hitting on me allnight" line and it's a little funny to me

i hooked up with one of the finest women ive ever met at a gay bar, it was after a work event and the directors and crews of short films we were showing were all invited, i wasnt going to go but free drinks so w/e besides a couple of dudes looking at me like a piece of meat and bros tellin me im fine, it wasnt bad, they aint gonna attack yer butt..but yeah the girl was there cuz their flight had been cancelled due to a hurricane think it was gustav back then, they were supposed to be going to cabo, but yeah i was 21 she was 27 and worked some corporate gig for boost mobile..she was wild and she told me she loved me after she bought me tons of drinks, i didnt bring money i told her ,cuz i got free drinks since i worked the event, she attacked me and wanted to do me outside the club and then in the elevator of her hotel..her friends tried to keep her in the room and then i heard her scream let me go I WANT UFF HIM!! so we took off since her friends weren't gonna let her unleash the beast..the next day i show up to work and notice ppl staring at me, turns out my neck looked like a cheetahs spots and i had tons of hickeys..nvr saw her again.but yeah gay clubs aint bad unless you have issue with your masculinity and i noticed alot of dudes in here do.. 
roll.gif

but alot of dudes in here think that they be blowin each other on the dance floor or whatnot where i live they aint that nasty, and not everyone is naked like a greek orgy its a damn club for dudes that like other dudes...and girls just go there to dance and have a good time, so they aint HOLLA'D at or grabbed by their arm by some damn neanderthal..i wouldnt flirt with a dude for drinks thats too much, but also you cant get mad if some guy comes up to you and says ur fine bro, you laugh it off tilt ur drink to him and say thanks homie..but man ive met the baddest girls at these clubs and no, str8 dudes go kick it at these clubs to pick women up, you usually end up there after the regular club gets shot up or some idiots fight or some other nonsense...some of you are such closet cases..if you dont want dudes thinking ur gay then take off that extra tight v-neck and stop lookin in the mirror in the club. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom