Your Girlfriends friend updated with pics

Ok my fellow NT brothers i need some honest opinions please. Ok so me and my girlfriend been together from quite sometime now. but there seems to be some interruptions from her friends and cousins. The types of interruptions I mean are her friends and cousins wanting me to punish(sex) give them the D. Oh and i forgot to say the girls are real sexy. So what do you guys think i should do?

eef159e54798d0a8a54d9dccad84e0765c2dc0b.pjpg
<her cousin
01925bfeae42e976dcaafcb70a436cdbc5cfeb9.pjpg
<her friend 

Ok my fellow NT brothers i need some honest opinions please. Ok so me and my girlfriend been together from quite sometime now. but there seems to be some interruptions from her friends and cousins. The types of interruptions I mean are her friends and cousins wanting me to punish(sex) give them the D. Oh and i forgot to say the girls are real sexy. So what do you guys think i should do?

eef159e54798d0a8a54d9dccad84e0765c2dc0b.pjpg
<her cousin
01925bfeae42e976dcaafcb70a436cdbc5cfeb9.pjpg
<her friend 

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Airjordans23and45

So what do you guys think i should do?

post pics
This is exactly what you should do. Then further advice will be given.

Also, my girl's best friend is one of the sexiest females I have ever met. I'm continuing smoking and drinking with them at the same time in hopes that the 3 way pops off without me bringing it up.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

So what do you guys think i should do?

post pics
This is exactly what you should do. Then further advice will be given.

Also, my girl's best friend is one of the sexiest females I have ever met. I'm continuing smoking and drinking with them at the same time in hopes that the 3 way pops off without me bringing it up.

Don't do it. That's all I'll say.

Those broads are just hating and trying to satisfy their egos. Secretly they think they're are better than your girl and just want to know they can have you.

This trifling behavior is all too common.

Don't do it. That's all I'll say.

Those broads are just hating and trying to satisfy their egos. Secretly they think they're are better than your girl and just want to know they can have you.

This trifling behavior is all too common.

1. is that a question if so only you would know that also

Do not do it none of them will be better then ya girl she is there for you yall have time and chemistry dont throw it away for her stupid friends just dont be round them unless u with ya girl and do not break up with her just to smash cause i gurantee they only want you because they see how happy im assuming u make ya gf so dont do it

Do not do it none of them will be better then ya girl she is there for you yall have time and chemistry dont throw it away for her stupid friends just dont be round them unless u with ya girl and do not break up with her just to smash cause i gurantee they only want you because they see how happy im assuming u make ya gf so dont do it

Back
Top Bottom