Your Humiliating Moments/ Events vol. facemask is part of my daily gear now

Forgetting my lyrics FTL...

stage fright (playing the sax) FTL...

Not being able to "find the hole" FTL... hey... it happens
grin.gif

Resorting to "Well.... girl, just let me taste it then" and STILL getting a no FTL....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

not getting hard after begging/pleading to smash.

horrible.
same exact thing happend to me not too long ago. had to eat box {against my will}
frown.gif

Some coffee flew down the wrong pipe as I was riding the escalator...and I puked all over it.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

horrible.
same exact thing happend to me not too long ago. had to eat box {against my will}
frown.gif
roll.gif
damn same exact thing happened to me. first time i everate box
laugh.gif

Oh, you know how like...if you sit on your butt and slide down a flight of stairs? You'll just bumpity bump down the stairs? I did that...STANDING UP. Itripped at the top of the stairs and I was standing completely straight and on my feet, I slid to the bottom. I got to the bottom...landed on my feet.It was crazy. My whole class saw it happen...it was too awesome to be embarrassing!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

Fell down the steps on the most crowded stairwell in school in 9th grade, everybody saw it

Fell running across the stree to mall wit a group of friends on day, scuffed up my 18's, cut my jeans and leg and scrapped my face pretty bad

roll.gif
I would love to hand around somebody that falls epic like that
laugh.gif
And wus up with all these "post your bad moment" threads? But since youwant to know... Yeah... I had a few moments where ol dude just didnt want to get up. Most of the times were after I smashed the same girl several timesthough.

i got +%%!@!+ on by a pigeon once when i was 7 or 8 i think all i know is that i was waiting for the yellow bus to come pick us up...then i felt something landon my head and i touch it and it was some white stuff
smh.gif

tripped n bust my $%# tryin to catch the #2 train ... people just looked and laughed ... $%&* was horrible .......( it was winter by the way ... stairswere icy n i was runnin late ...)

horrible.

something like that happened to me but it was over before it started so i had to do some begging/pleading for a round 2

Originally Posted by socluis90

horrible.
frown.gif
roll.gif
damn same exact thing happened to me. first time i ever ate box
laugh.gif
whats wrong with eating the box? o_O

Got piss drunk at a Quincenera, threw up on my way to a family party, drank with uncles, and then threw up all over my uncle's carpet. Now i'm theblack sheep... outcasted from my family

Originally Posted by socluis90

horrible.
frown.gif
roll.gif
damn same exact thing happened to me. first time i ever ate box
laugh.gif
whats wrong with eating the box? o_O

i aint got no problemo eating my gal'z box
tongue.gif
, but normal %#!@ bag icaught at the mall call myself cheating on the wifey {&%# NO!} the only reason i did it is because she said she would put me on blast. so with alreadytaking a L i figured i would just comply to her demandz to not cause anymore drama.
grin.gif

ps never again will i spell my name correctly to a sideline nor mention that i have a myspace. {even though itz private}

before i post my exp. what exactly is the differnce between humiliating and embarrising?

from my perspective

Humiliating is the type where you want to hide in a hole and never come out. Embarassing is less worse

While at the park, sat on a bench with wet blue paint and went to school. Went to through the whole day wondering what everyone was laughing and my homiesdidnt even tell me. Bad friends FTL
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom