Your Legal Rights during a traffic stop as assessed from analysis of Jay's 99 problems

Wow, really good read. Learned a lot of stuff I'll hopefully never need to use 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Wow, really good read. Learned a lot of stuff I'll hopefully never need to use 
pimp.gif

I don't plan on running drugs anytime soon but I appreciate knowing my rights

as someone who has been profiled and stopped and harrassed about drugs numerous times in my own city im glad i read this...especially the part where he states which state needs 2 person consent to record a traffic stop..that really opened my eyes because its a case here in norfolk of a guy who was arrested and charged for continuing to record the officers after they asked him to stop...

its crazy to be in that position, rushing to get to or from work, and a simple routine speeding stop turns into 4 more squad cars coming, all types of lights flashing in ur car/face, etc..

very uncool

All that stuff is overrated because at the end of the day they are the police and will do what they want, even lie if they have to. Try being contentious with an officer telling him, "I know my rights!" and see how often that works out positively.

**CLIFFNOTES WITHOUT READING THAT ARTICLE88

or you could just keep your hands outside of the automobile and not consent to an un-warranted search ever and be covered for most things.

i remember some video, probably fake of a cop pulling someone over, and they go back and forth with lyrics from 99 problems.

pretty interesting. Remember if they ask you to step outside the vehicle, you have to step out.

Back
Top Bottom