Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

So me and the lady canceling the weekend trip to ATL. Her cousin that lives there says the weather gonna be bad and she didn’t want us to be stuck at the crib. So we’ll try again sometime in the next coming months

Instead we going to NOLA to turn up :lol: fortunately we both been there before so we know what to expect :pimp:

So me and the lady canceling the weekend trip to ATL. Her cousin that lives there says the weather gonna be bad and she didn’t want us to be stuck at the crib. So we’ll try again sometime in the next coming months

Instead we going to NOLA to turn up :lol: fortunately we both been there before so we know what to expect :pimp:

Iono bro, most of the stuff are indoors..and the city is lit :lol:

Was supposed to “snow” today and it rain for 20 mins and then the sun came out.

Iono bro, most of the stuff are indoors..and the city is lit :lol:

Was supposed to “snow” today and it rain for 20 mins and then the sun came out.
I said the same thing too man :lol:

I’m like how often are we gonna be outside? Walking from and to the car? That’s it. I just didn’t wanna go back and forth and told her to just cancel it if she wanted....and she did :lol:

Yea if you already had the travel and stay laid out for ATL this weekend I wouldn’t go to NO instead. You can go to NO anytime Super Bowl prolly ain’t gon be back in Atlanta for a while

Yea if you already had the travel and stay laid out for ATL this weekend I wouldn’t go to NO instead. You can go to NO anytime Super Bowl prolly ain’t gon be back in Atlanta for a while
Yea I live in Houston so we just gonna drive up there. It’s just some last min ****. Just something to do.

We had the Super Bowl here two years ago and we did everything super bowl related..parties/events/etc But I’m sure ATL gonna be a different beast.

Same thing i was thinking.
Its superbowl weekend so whole city gonna be lit

My wife, son, & I just got back from Mexico City. We had a great time. We're starting to get used to traveling with a toddler. It's definitely a change of speed.

CDMX1.jpg
CDMX2.JPG

CDMX 3.JPG
CDMX4.jpg

Booked an error fare flight from Toronto to Sicily today, praying it doesn't get cancelled, but I know it probably will

The A is out and traffic isn't even that bad. We hit Crickets for lunch, had some drinks at Harold's and grabbed a take-out order at Foxx today. City is poppin for sure.

OK so we are actually going to Maui.

Anyone have any tips / recommendations for things to do / see / eat? Also, how hard it is it to find :smokin ?

My fiancé and I are eloping to Maui in April. Planning the trip now. Any tips, recommendations, cheaper package deals etc. Thanks

Doing Maui in June. Hotel already taken care of but definitely gonna need some recommendations for food, nightlife, and things to do/see.

- Preciate it.

Snorkeling - I recommend renting gear for the entirety of your stay. There’s little shops all over the island which are all similarly priced. We booked a snorkel tour through our snorkel shop to visit Molokini. This was our boat: http://mauisnorkeling.com/. The crew and captain were all laid back and knowledgeable. Free breakfast, lunch, and booze, and there were restrooms on board. It's a smaller tour which IMO is better since it's not as crowded. They have free scuba gear to use if you don't bring yours and they offered SNUBA for extra $ if you're into that.

Little Beach on a Sunday evening - watch the sunset with a bunch of hippies. It's a nude beach so be prepared to be exposed to a bunch of old dudes with their junk out. @turbospartan you can find the :smokin that you're looking for here and much more lol. Dude was walking down the beach with a basket full of magic :emoji_mushroom: while I was there. Cops will post up near the parking lot as you walk back to your cars and give you the death stare, but I didn't see them stopping anyone.

Road to Hana - gas up and head out early. Tons of stops along the way for food, snacks, beaches, waterfalls, etc. We drove past the town of Hana to the Seven Sacred Pools as our last stop before turning around and heading back. Highly recommended. Take some Dramamine before if you get car sick.

Lahaina downtown - shopping, restaurants, tourist stuff, etc

Whaler's Village - shopping and restaurants. We went to Leilani's 2-3 times during our stay. The mahi mahi tacos were on point and hula pie is good if you like dessert. Hula grill next door to Leilani's was basically the same food.

Luau, zip lines, ATVs, scuba, golfing, Nakalele blowhole/heart shaped rock, tons of hiking trails, cliff jumping @ Black Rock Beach.

Food:
808 Grindz Cafe - breakfast. Small restaurant so there's a strong possibility that there will be a wait. Definitely worth it.
Slappy Cakes - breakfast. Good food and a lot bigger than 808 Grindz so easier to get a table.
Miso Phat sushi - incredible sushi. Super busy at dinnertime. The restaurant allows and insists that you go next door to the liquor store and buy some beer/drinks to bring back and sip on while waiting for a table. Buy extra beer for the sushi chefs, they will appreciate it.
The Fish Market Maui - if you enjoy fresh fish this place is heaven on Earth. The seared ahi sandwich is :pimp:
Teppanyaki 2 Go By 808 Afternoons - dude set up his own Benihana on the side of the road :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:
Olowalu juice stand - juice spot, fresh fruit, general store, snow cone/ice cream on the side of the highway. I think there's a restaurant there too, but didn't check it out.

While it’s a rather general question does anybody have tips on getting a passport? Headed to St John and St Thomas is late June for a wedding. Will be my first international trip outside of going to Canada as a kid.

Have any of you guys used a travel agent before? Looking for one for our honeymoon in May to Greece. Think it may be easier with a travel agent to figure out logistics in getting between islands, etc. Any good / bad experiences with travel agents? Is it worth it? Looks like it doesn’t cost us a dollar more but they may steer you towards certain hotels where they get better commission.

Columbia end of March . please tell me ...what do i need to know before entering the motherland NT :nerd:

Aruba early the first week of March with my lady. Anyone have beach-side/restaurants in general that are a must try? I am looking to make some reservations ahead of time.

Looking to plan a nice getaway with my lady. Any lowkey spots in Mexico to visit? Not trying to get crazy so Cancun is out the question. Hoping to due everything for about $2k

Goin to Bahamas end of Feb....want to visit that woman's restaurant who got ripped off in the Fyre Fest doc and buy a meal and give her a fat tip...anyone been to her place before?

Back
Top Bottom