Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

I need some recommendation for Amsterdam and Barcelona....

And I’m thinking about doing a week trip in South America - Bolivia, Peru and Chile.

I need recommendation on Bolivia and Chile...any suggestions? I’m going sandboarding in Peru for a day.

I'm looking for trip ideas myself.

I'm currently in the middle of getting my security clearance so I'm unable to do any international traveling. Just need some solo trip ideas that's not ridiculously expensive and that I can have fun at.

I need some recommendation for Amsterdam and Barcelona....

And I’m thinking about doing a week trip in South America - Bolivia, Peru and Chile.

I need recommendation on Bolivia and Chile...any suggestions? I’m going sandboarding in Peru for a day.

just went to barcelona this past july and amsterdam multiple times but i will skip on the dam pretty much a tourist place where people just go to party i would go to rotterdam.

but for barcelona check out

Gothic Quarter

Cathedral of Barcelona

Born Cultural Centre

Casa Batlló

Park Güell

Montjuïc Castle

La Sagrada Familia

Mercat de la Boqueria

going to san diego end of october. how’s the weather then? will be staying in downtown near gas lamp. only plan is to go to the zoo and also go to the wild safari that’s about 45 minutes away

going to san diego end of october. how’s the weather then? will be staying in downtown near gas lamp. only plan is to go to the zoo and also go to the wild safari that’s about 45 minutes away
Gaslamp has good bars. Check out double deuce, they have a mechanical bull was a good time. Take a ride to la jolla in the day, views are amazing.

Last edited:
I'm looking for trip ideas myself.

I'm currently in the middle of getting my security clearance so I'm unable to do any international traveling. Just need some solo trip ideas that's not ridiculously expensive and that I can have fun at.

IMO, best domestic vacation spot has to be Hawaii. Which island or location depends on what you want out of your vacation, but there's plenty of fun and/or relaxing things to do. I'm on the west coast, so the flight options are reasonable and quick, but it can get more complicated and/or expensive depending on where you live.

Five exotic places you can go without a U.S. passport
  • Puerto Rico. The island of Puerto Rico (officially an unincorporated territory of the United States) has long been a favorite of travelers from the contiguous 48. ...
  • United States Virgin Islands. The U.S. Virgin Islands lie mere minutes away from Puerto Rico by plane. ...
  • Northern Mariana Islands. ...
  • Guam. ...
  • American Samoa.

Need advice y'all? I've got a work thing in November in Paris. Likely will be staying an extra 5-6 nights and flying the wife out. We've already done Paris. Y'all doing St. Tropez, Nice, Marseille, or somewhere else in France?

If you can get to Monaco, it's an incredible experience. Weather isn't ideal in November, but I was there around Thanksgiving several years ago and had a great time.

When is a good time frame to buy tickets to cancun? Like when could I find the cheapest flight months before or weeks before the trip?

Check skyscanner , then compare with pckages on other sites that include hotel+airfare

Cancun prices are generally well priced depending where you wanna stay

are u from socal?

end of oct is usually when it drizzles, weather should be good it tends to be a bit warmer at the zoo/safari

dtsd is kinda worn out to me, gaslamp is where its poppin ... if youre driving the overnight parking is like $40-50/night

check out phils bbq, balboa park, el gordos tacos, im assuming you have kids check out the childrens museum, the breweries if youre into beer etc

Visiting ATL next month for the Falcons / Seahawks game. I'm flying in Friday and departing Monday.

What night spots should I visit?

Heading to NY tomorrow night. Looking to hit a few of the fashion week events, although I know it’s mainly catered towards women.

Staying in Bedstuy. Any walkable must have/see spots? Food, streetwear, loud, lounges, live music (r&b, hip hop, jazz)?

Heading into the city Saturday and Sunday.

Headed there in early October for the second leg of our honeymoon

Headed to Napa on Friday.

I wouldn't recommend Uber or Lyft but go with a rental. You can hire someone to drive you around in your own vehicle who is also a local tour guide or join a group or tour. If you are staying in Napa you can also visit winery tasting rooms that you can walk to but as far as vineyards go they are everywhere from Napa to Calistoga.

Last edited:
Heading to NY tomorrow night. Looking to hit a few of the fashion week events, although I know it’s mainly catered towards women.

Staying in Bedstuy. Any walkable must have/see spots? Food, streetwear, loud, lounges, live music (r&b, hip hop, jazz)?

Heading into the city Saturday and Sunday.
Exactly where In bedstuy you staying?

Back
Top Bottom