Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

I just realized about the protest in Quito...my *** is flying right in the mist of this next week :lol:

I just realized about the protest in Quito...my *** is flying right in the mist of this next week :lol:

Got notice that the demonstration is over - order been restored.

Luckily for me, the company I work for has a special rescue team design to get any employee out of any country for free. They only had to use it once.

Anyone have a suggestion for a good breakfast spot in fort Lauderdale? Flying in late, getting a hotel and heading north in the morning.

How many days minimum would you guys say is needed to vist NYC for the first time? And any must try food spots?

Heading to Tokyo next month and wondering if any of you guys have steak house recommendations? Looking for a sit down Wagyu Beef restaurant.

I'm not down to pay anything outrageous but around $150 per plate, not including drinks, fits my budget. Treating 5 - 6 real ones close to heart.

Can that be done if I'm looking for Wagyu? I love steak dining but I'm not super informed where I'm at here in the U.S. much less abroad.

I’m out chea! Quito Day 1 - Ecuador the closest country to space. 2nd highest capital in the world.

Equator! The earth rotates faster here.

8BAF57EB-F116-422C-9073-33D850BEF7B5.jpeg

Quito is surrounded by 8 volcanoes
3FF8D7D8-65B4-4D0D-8800-26D852F7ECC8.jpeg

Basilica - the largest neo-gothic church in Latin America. Was constructed in 1884 and is still under construction. :lol:

6ACE1847-E7BE-4007-9543-738A867DC4CB.jpeg

Statue of Liberty - fighting against slavery

B1D15DDA-DCE2-4F1B-9E15-7796DC983AF7.jpeg

testing my altitude adjustment in Pululahua for my summit climb on Tuesday and Wednesday
797F80F6-5BFF-416F-914D-62784EFDB25E.jpeg

You have to do the big swing in Banos though. Find one of those tour that include hiking, canoeing, and an indigenous visit. They’ll have you do it.

You have to do the big swing in Banos though. Find one of those tour that include hiking, canoeing, and an indigenous visit. They’ll have you do it.

I did. I did both swings. I have my go pro video, can’t upload it here.

Im about to head for my 2 day Cotopaxi Summit climb...hopefully I come back with amazing pics!

Back
Top Bottom