Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Rented this treehouse cabin in Washington state for Valentine’s Day week. Next vaca after that is gonna be Tahiti.

C59EC07E-E017-4642-AF47-83AB09DC2CA3.jpeg

E4AB5517-09D1-4EF3-888B-E7DD6EEDC56A.jpeg

CC5D6FE3-C9A8-4C6B-9CDC-02C7B9E1B600.jpeg

941A1B7E-FA54-49A5-B944-95992544E0C0.jpeg

Celebrating my 11 year anniversary next month. Might take a long weekend upstate (ny) to do some skiing. Anyone have any recommendations?.

That's what I'm trying to figure out. I'll check out the food and brewery scene but other then that not sure. Would like to get out and hike. Temp doesn't bother me but a blizzard would. :lol:
I know its not the best time but I'm thinking why not for a cheap weekend trip.

You should be able to do an easy hike, as long as you bring jacket and boots / beater shoes. I say that because if it snows prior it could be melting or muddy. Easy hiking trail right around Red Rocks amphitheatre (which is worth checking out). Also can hike North Table Mountain, Apex in Golden, White Ranch, Lair o the Bear, etc. Those are all within 20-30 min of downtown.

Tons of breweries and places to eat. I can suggest options if you're looking for specifics.

You should be able to do an easy hike, as long as you bring jacket and boots / beater shoes. I say that because if it snows prior it could be melting or muddy. Easy hiking trail right around Red Rocks amphitheatre (which is worth checking out). Also can hike North Table Mountain, Apex in Golden, White Ranch, Lair o the Bear, etc. Those are all within 20-30 min of downtown.

Tons of breweries and places to eat. I can suggest options if you're looking for specifics.
Good lookin out on the hiking trails.
Hit me with your top 3-5 restaurants and breweries.

Good lookin out on the hiking trails.
Hit me with your top 3-5 restaurants and breweries.

Breweries; Falling Rock Taphouse, Prost Brewing, Great Divide, Coors Blue Moon brewery is kinda corporate but still pretty bad ***, there are a bunch over in the RiNo area at Larimer and 29th.

Food; La Loma (Mexican food, get a chile rellano w green chile on top - not truly authentic but good af), Urban Farmer for steaks, Snooze for breakfast / pancakes, guard and grace for seafood / classy. Santiago's is a local chain of mexican restaurants but their breakfast burritos are good.

Food Hall style: Avanti Food and Beverage, Denver Central Market, Milk Market, Stanley Marketplace

Smoke shops; The Herbal Cure, A Cut Above. Get anything from the grower Snaxland.

Breweries; Falling Rock Taphouse, Prost Brewing, Great Divide, Coors Blue Moon brewery is kinda corporate but still pretty bad ***, there are a bunch over in the RiNo area at Larimer and 29th.

Food; La Loma (Mexican food, get a chile rellano w green chile on top - not truly authentic but good af), Urban Farmer for steaks, Snooze for breakfast / pancakes, guard and grace for seafood / classy. Santiago's is a local chain of mexican restaurants but their breakfast burritos are good.

Food Hall style: Avanti Food and Beverage, Denver Central Market, Milk Market, Stanley Marketplace

Smoke shops; The Herbal Cure, A Cut Above. Get anything from the grower Snaxland.
Booked the trip. Thanks a lot!

Colombia. Depends - thinking Cali, Medellin and Bogota. I will definitely hit you up.

Took a trip out to Medellin a few years ago. By far the best place I've traveled to thus far!

I recently booked to trip to fly out to PR in Feb. I've been laying low due to COVID but its been a LONG year & I feel I need to get away for a while.

I’ll be doing Costa Rica at the end of February as well.
Dope to know another NTer will be there as well 😎

I will be going to Orlando mid Feb
Has anybody stayed at the Hilton Grand Tuscany Village? or Caribe Royale Orlando? what are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom