Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Taking the wife on a surprise trip the first week of January to Las Vegas..Neither of us has been before..Neither are big on gambling or clubs, so what's some things y'all recommend we do/must see stuff?..
Disregard the dude above ...

You can do many things, from buffet to dining, shopping, shows in different hotels, relax at the pool, excursions to the dunes (ATV, Hourseback, etc ), if you like photography you have lots of places near ....

Taking the wife on a surprise trip the first week of January to Las Vegas..Neither of us has been before..Neither are big on gambling or clubs, so what's some things y'all recommend we do/must see stuff?..

Shows, the Neon Museum is fun, great dinner spots

Tulum looks beautiful on video and Forza but man I'm not a fan of any spot you're likely to run into a lot of western tourists. Obnoxious.

Considering going to Amsterdam next year even though I have better weed at home and probably better coffee too.

Thought AMS was moving the Red Light district away. Besides - the art scenery is dope. And definitely try the mushroom truffle. If it’s still there - go see a sex show on it. Different experience.

Last edited:
Just came back from Hawaii. The family and I did 11 nights total. 5 nights in Maui & 6 nights in Oahu.

It was our first time back in Hawaii since 2009, and our first vacation as a family since March 2020.

These are some pictures of the Andaz in Maui.
thumbnail_65794018849__534EA840-B028-4C76-B355-A986DE5C4DEF.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_4481.jpg

Anyone done American Black Film Festival In Miami? Thinking of taking a guys trip there this summer?

Me and my lady might hit Vegas next year, I've never been. I want to hit a beach late in the year too after my schedule opens at work. Maybe Tulum.

Leaving for Vegas in 6 days..Got the wife and I tix to see Michael Jackson:One by Cirque Du Soleil our first night in town..Got tix to a show called Absinthe for night 2..That leaves us 3 days of exploring/shopping/touristy stuff..

Leaving for Vegas in 6 days..Got the wife and I tix to see Michael Jackson:One by Cirque Du Soleil our first night in town..Got tix to a show called Absinthe for night 2..That leaves us 3 days of exploring/shopping/touristy stuff..
Get that extra shot of Everclear from Fat Tuesday. :evil: One of my boys trying to go to Vegas in March.

Stopped by the Rimowa store in Miami, a couple of weeks ago. I purchased the classic cabin, and had it shipped back home. When I received it, my wife looked extremely disappointed. I was like "what's wrong?" She said "you'll see on Christmas... " and hit me with the :smh:.

Excited to start taking trips with it!

IMG_5032.jpg

Back
Top Bottom