Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

I still can't decide if i want to go to Paris & Italy or Dubai & The Maldives....

anybody been to both?

I'm going Oct '14.

Bumped this because some NTers asked for pics of my trip to Cuba.
Had an amazing time, but what's most memorable aside from the beautiful beach, was the people. Cuban people are the most friendliest, humble people out there.

Pic from the plane. All pics taken from my phone. Enjoy y'all
damn that first pic, I wanna book that **** asap and just lay out on that beach all week haha. Was it expensive?

philippines looked dope to from the pics posted.

@SteelCity412  Cuba is very affordable. We went during their 'down' period - first wk of Nov - and it was $825 everything in (flight, all-inclusive).

Of course there are excursions when you get there and that was about $200 for 3 full day activities. I love Cuba, I'm def gonna go back.

@SteelCity412  Cuba is very affordable. We went during their 'down' period - first wk of Nov - and it was $825 everything in (flight, all-inclusive).

Of course there are excursions when you get there and that was about $200 for 3 full day activities. I love Cuba, I'm def gonna go back.
damn not bad at all, thats about what I spend to go to myrtle every year for our condo...everything seemed safe?

I'll probably have to join someones yatch cause most my homies cant afford this trip but im willing to meet new people and have a blast with strangers!! cant wait

Planning on taking my girl to Cali after the new year. Probably do two days in San Diego, two in LA, and two or three in wine country. She's never been to Cali so I'm looking forward to it.

Planning on taking my girl to Cali after the new year. Probably do two days in San Diego, two in LA, and two or three in wine country. She's never been to Cali so I'm looking forward to it.

I would spend at least one day in SF before heading to Napa

I'm on my way to San Juan, Puerto Rico in a few weeks. If anyone has any tips or places I should visit please point me in the right direction.

damn not bad at all, thats about what I spend to go to myrtle every year for our condo...everything seemed safe?
@SteelCity412  sorry for the late reply. But Varadero is VERY safe. It's real safe to walk down Varadero at night. Cubans (for the most part) really respect tourists, and they know that things like theft is treated almost the same as murder. I'll walk to the clubs and say "ola" to everyone and they'll say it back with a smile. It was safer walking through Varadero than walking through downtown Toronto I'll be honest lol

@SteelCity412  sorry for the late reply. But Varadero is VERY safe. It's real safe to walk down Varadero at night. Cubans (for the most part) really respect tourists, and they know that things like theft is treated almost the same as murder. I'll walk to the clubs and say "ola" to everyone and they'll say it back with a smile. It was safer walking through Varadero than walking through downtown Toronto I'll be honest lol
Good to hear, I'll put that on my list as places I would go on vacation. I never been out of the country , I hate flying but I'd just suck it up to go somewhere nice. My biggest thing is the beaches, I never been to a white sandy/turquoise blue water beach before. Just myrtle for me

I want to go to Australia next year in August. Has anyone traveled there?

Last edited:
I took the lady to vermont for some cheese tasting about a month ago. It was really great. Vermont in the fall is so beautiful. We just sampled cheeses and spreads. Smoking j's in between. Such a fun time. Going to california in april for coachella. Thats the only thing i have for certain planned.

The pics posted of Cuba and Aruba look :pimp:

Probably taking a weekend trip to SD late spring/early summer.. I wanna go back to Vegas but I should probably save my money and travel somewhere I haven't been before.

Best party spots/clubs in San Diego??? :nerd:

Pretty sure i'm going to South East Asia or Africa after i'm done with my bachelor's degree (3 week trip or something).

Made a road trip to california at the end of last summer. trip with the bros was :smokin :smokin

Looking to go to DR next summer. I been talking about it for awhile now, i just gotta be about it

New Orleans for the weekend in mid december. Just trying to go somewhere a lil warmer than up here in the northeast.

Several places i plan on going to soon within the next few months. Prague, Vienna, Amsterdam, Paris, and Brussels.

I went back in '05 for a month.

Great place. You should mos def hit up the gold coast!
heard it was nice, is it expensive? I'm in a madden league on the PS3 with someone who lives in the Gold Coast area. I'm gonna ask him about it a little more also.

I love to Snowboard so flying from LA to Vancouver/Whistler Jan 9-15 then flying from Vancouver to Jackson Hole, WY Jan 15-19 before flying back to LA. This Vacation is strictly about improving my backcountry riding abilities. Pretty excited.

Back
Top Bottom