Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Really? I was thinking I only needed like 2 days in Morocco for some reason. Is it cause there is a lot to do or is it spread out? I thought I needed more days in Spain and less in Morocco.
Where are some good spots to take photos? I am like shooting landscape photos when I travel. Anything landmarks, monument, buildings, high rise, bridges, etc are good.

Do you know where this is?

Hannah+Leigh+Photography+bunquers+del+carmel+barcelona+spain_3122.jpg

I loooooooooooove Spain, hope to live there again in the immediate future but from a tourist standpoint, Morocco is pretty incredible.  

I think Morocco has more to see and do, and with a much greater degree of excitement.  You have the four imperial cities Fez, Meknes and Marrakaesh, Rabat, then you got Casablanca and Tangier. 

Those are just the major urban centers, I've never been to some of the smaller more remote cities that draw a lot of tourist but there are quite a few that I've heard some great things about. 

Traveling around Morocco definitely isn't as easy as Spain so definitely worth taking that into account. 

I believe that's Park Guell, which is probably heaven to a lot of photographers. 

Correct - park guell..

Dude u could take pictures of literally every thing in Barcelona..I was taking pics of the graffiti lol

Anyone been to Iran? Would like to visit the place

Yes iam crazy , I don't know why I like the Middle East so much lol

Going to Japan Sept 2-17. Planning to stay in Tokyo for the first 3 days, then 3-4 days each in Osaka and Kyoto then few more days in Tokyo to finish the trip. I will be using airbnb most likely, which areas would you recommend in Tokyo? Also any food recommendations are appreciated. Thanks yall

Vegas booked!! Need some info.How far is the airport from the strip.And can I just stroll the strip,admire its view and have a good time or do I need to travel somewhere to get a better experience around that area??

Vegas booked!! Need some info.How far is the airport from the strip.And can I just stroll the strip,admire its view and have a good time or do I need to travel somewhere to get a better experience around that area??
the air port is close to the strip u can even get a limo instead of a taxi have em take u straight to the strip get a hotel in the strip it's worth it and everything is connected so dont trip if u drink buy drink a local stores on da strip expensive but you will remember me when I say this ON EVERY CORNER YOU WILL GET BUISNESS CARDS !!! MAN I CAME HIME WUTH A COLLECTION HAHAHA BUT ENJOY MAN

Going to Toronto June 27th. Anybody got any smooth spots/ restaurants? First time traveling by myself without knowing anybody at my destination. Going solo [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

Dude.....you'll be fine. Just make sure to have battery packs for your phone and just visit some coffee shops for wifi. Google map everything and even download the map to your phone so you can use it offline. Pin everything that you want to go to and just start treasure hunting. Most the stuff in Paris is pretty close to everything. London is easy at least since everyone speaks English. If you don't know where to go, just ask someone at the train stations on how to get to it. Eat, grab drinks, take photos....it's a pretty fun and easy trip.

Yo, late post, but shoutout on the encouragement man, most definitely took all your advice. This trip was by far one of the most eye opening things I've done. Battery pack definitely helped, and Google map took me everywhere I needed to go :smokin, all I had to do was walk or take the train. Will post pics later when I have time.

Everywhere I went in London, I never felt alone. I met some Hungarian dude at my hostel, he listened to the same music I did, it was dope, he was so excited to talk to me about American culture and hip-hop. I was chopping it up with the barber about 2pac, Kendrick etc too. Everywhere I went I'd go up to random people at the bar and hop around with different groups. I went to the Boy Meets World Tour on my last night and got turnt with some black folks from Sussex who were sitting next to me.

In Paris, I met some Vietnamese guy who stayed at the same hostel I was at and was doing the same thing I did, took a day trip to Palace of Versailles with him and some other chick in the same hostel.

This inspired me to book a flight to Tokyo (+ Kyoto) in August. This time I'm going with my partna, since this dude never travels. Our trip is only 6 days, and I have a few weeks summer break from school so I'm planning to book a flight to Iceland for a few days and go relax there solo. I've seen buildings, this time I wanna see nature.

Last edited:

Very close about 10-15 minutes by car. I def recommend taking uber. I took a regular cab from the airport and was charged about $55.
Everywhere i went with uber it was only $7-$12 per ride

Goin to Aruba next week, staying at Renaissance hotel. For people that's been there, any spots I should check out?

Yo, late post, but shoutout on the encouragement man, most definitely took all your advice. This trip was by far one of the most eye opening things I've done. Battery pack definitely helped, and Google map took me everywhere I needed to go :smokin, all I had to do was walk or take the train. Will post pics later when I have time.

Everywhere I went in London, I never felt alone. I met some Hungarian dude at my hostel, he listened to the same music I did, it was dope, he was so excited to talk to me about American culture and hip-hop. I was chopping it up with the barber about 2pac, Kendrick etc too. Everywhere I went I'd go up to random people at the bar and hop around with different groups. I went to the Boy Meets World Tour on my last night and got turnt with some black folks from Sussex who were sitting next to me.

In Paris, I met some Vietnamese guy who stayed at the same hostel I was at and was doing the same thing I did, took a day trip to Palace of Versailles with him and some other chick in the same hostel.

This inspired me to book a flight to Tokyo (+ Kyoto) in August. This time I'm going with my partna, since this dude never travels. Our trip is only 6 days, and I have a few weeks summer break from school so I'm planning to book a flight to Iceland for a few days and go relax there solo. I've seen buildings, this time I wanna see nature.

That's dope. Unfortunately that experience works well only in cities like London but nothing wrong with not meeting anyone at all I guess. More rural places you'll feel more alone but that is where you really need to just keep busy. I just don't think we live in a world right now where traveling on your own is weird. It's great, build character and provides for a good experience. I will say smart phones do help make that easier but I am sure if you have the drive, you can do even without it.

My Cabo trip is coming up next week and oddly I am timid cause I am going with my friend whom I've never traveled with. Sounds odd but these are friends that I met at work and are cool with but feel traveling is like another level of experiencing things where some people might not be on the right page as others. I have some friends that just won't go with the flow sometimes, so I feel like there is a lot of persuading to do. Hopefully it goes smooth.

Would trying to find a spot downtown be a good idea?

Honestly you cant go wrong with staying in SF or Oakland, for your first time. The beautiful part is if you dont want to drive you dont have to and Bart takes you to both airports (and that helps with saving money on flights because you can choose whichever is cheapest)

Enjoy the trip there is alot to see in the bay besides those two cities

I gotta make it to Vegas this summer. I've never been and that's like one of the only cities left that I wanna hit up in the states.

Those Vegas pics are awesome. Hopefully I get to see some of those sites. Thanks for sharing fam

Going on a cruise next month to the Bahamas. Only sad part is I'm traveling with my ex and we booked a 1 bedroom when we made the trip lol. Might stay an extra day in Miami and see what that's about.

La Habana, Cuba May 2017

View media item 2462165View media item 2462166View media item 2462167View media item 2462168View media item 2462169View media item 2462171View media item 2462173View media item 2462174
View media item 2462175View media item 2462176View media item 2462177View media item 2462178View media item 2462180View media item 2462181View media item 2462182View media item 2462183View media item 2462184View media item 2462185View media item 2462186View media item 2462191http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2462192/width/500/height/1000[/IMG
[GALLERY="media, 2462198"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2462199"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2462204"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2462205"][/GALLERY][GALLERY="media, 2462207"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2462208"][/GALLERY][GALLERY="media, 2462209"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2462210"][/GALLERY][GALLERY="media, 2462211"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2462212"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2462213"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2462214"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2462215"][/GALLERY]

La Habana, Cuba May 2017

View media item 2462165View media item 2462166View media item 2462167View media item 2462168View media item 2462169View media item 2462171View media item 2462173View media item 2462174
View media item 2462175View media item 2462176View media item 2462177View media item 2462178View media item 2462180View media item 2462181View media item 2462182View media item 2462183View media item 2462184View media item 2462185View media item 2462186View media item 2462191http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2462192/width/500/height/1000[/IMG
[GALLERY="media, 2462198"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2462199"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2462204"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2462205"][/GALLERY][GALLERY="media, 2462207"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2462208"][/GALLERY][GALLERY="media, 2462209"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2462210"][/GALLERY][GALLERY="media, 2462211"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2462212"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2462213"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2462214"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2462215"][/GALLERY][/quote]

Nice pics. I'm supposed to be going in July if trump doesn't do away with the policies Obama put in place. Gotta wait till Friday to see what he's gonna do.

Did u hit any other spots in Cuba besides Havana?

Back
Top Bottom