Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Been thinking about doing Mexico City for the longest , but my friends ( who are also Mexican ) told me since I'm African American , I may get kidnapped out there lol , I thought it was a joke .

How did you like it ? How was the food & the Mexicanas ? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Did Mexico City for the weekend about a month ago with my girl. It was really nice. Stayed in the heart of the city. It's a bustling city. See Teotihuacan if you can. It's like 45mins from Mexico City.

P.S: Why would they wanna kidnap an African American? I'd think white American would be a better option for the kidnappers.

So true is xcaret that big place were u canswim with dolphins sting rays and do the snorkeling at ?? If so I wen there too loved it did you got see that Mayan city or the pyramids

^^^ yes that's the place that place is huge tired as hell from swimming all day lol we saw the pyramids they had their we did rio secreto one day that place was really nice we wanted to do tulum we had a thing all set but a group canceled last minute so they canceled the activities for that day which sucked so we went to Cozumel beautiful place as well wanted to explore more but a lot of places close early around 5

I could just imagine the humidity.

I went to Cancun in May, visited Xcaret, Chichen Itza, Tulum... I was dying! :smh:

We stayed 7 days and still couldn't do it all we missed consumel that's were I wanted to go ya I swam there too so fun I mest up not taking my go pro but the food was good there tulum is so beautiful there this place after seeing it all u walk down to the beach and out of all the beaches I seen there that one was the best si clear water white sand looks like all the places I didn't do you did and the places I did you didn't do ..but I found a cheaper way we rent a house close to the beach or were u wana stay at rent it for1 month even if u stay a week it's cheaper than 1200 per person were I stayed and just go grocery shopping my girl going again agust that's the cheapest month by the way I'm thinking new York or Bahamas tho

Word I'm a dark Mexican so I didn't tan much nor did I try I'm trying to avoid getting darker lol I saw so many people getting sun burned white people so red [emoji]128514[/emoji] I paid 1200 for the 5 nights with a ocean view did you hit up coco bongo wanted to hit it up with my girl but we decided to chill in the AC room haha

Word I'm a dark Mexican so I didn't tan much nor did I try I'm trying to avoid getting darker lol I saw so many people getting sun burned white people so red [emoji]128514[/emoji] I paid 1200 for the 5 nights with a ocean view did you hit up coco bongo wanted to hit it up with my girl but we decided to chill in the AC room haha
my girl hella white she was burned hella red but nah I was going to but we decided not to but I heard it's crakin in there spring break mannn but next time for sure Coco bongo and the gentlemen's club jajajaj

Went to Cancun in early March. Weather was pretty much perfect.

Stayed at the all-inclusive Hyatt Zilara. For you folks responsible with your credit, get the Hyatt credit card for 2 free nights at any Hyatt and have your SO sign up with you too. I ended up staying there for 4 nights free.

Went to Cancun in early March. Weather was pretty much perfect.

Stayed at the all-inclusive Hyatt Zilara. For you folks responsible with your credit, get the Hyatt credit card for 2 free nights at any Hyatt and have your SO sign up with you too. I ended up staying there for 4 nights free.

Plan on going to Cancun next spring. Staying at the Oasis

The only thing to watch out for in Cancun I did the parasailing dude was like leave ur glasses and shoe here they might fall I was a sucker and did that 400$ dollar glasses we came back they were gone dude said he was watching em but some chick took em we got in an argument make a long story short I got robed for em the guy that work there did it pretty sure but I ended taking back the money I payed for the parasailing back like close to 200 it was for me and my girl security was called but they let us go ..so just don't take valuable **** over there ..

I have two free tickets to fly domestically in the US.
They expire in July so I have to use them ASAP.
Where should I go. I'm from LA and I've seen New York, Las Vegas, San Fran, And Georgia.
I've actually driven from Georgia to LA but I have no idea what city to visit.
What do ya recommend?

I have two free tickets to fly domestically in the US.
They expire in July so I have to use them ASAP.
Where should I go. I'm from LA and I've seen New York, Las Vegas, San Fran, And Georgia.
I've actually driven from Georgia to LA but I have no idea what city to visit.
What do ya recommend?

MIYaYo

In Hawaii they do this thing were you gobdown hill on sum sticks kinda fun and I heard the water is fun to be in snorkeling etc et. Very nice views

Going to be hitting up NY for the first time in Sept. for the Meadows Music Festival! Super hyped, I should be staying in Queens so if any NT brethren wanna link up & show me whats good PM me

Back
Top Bottom