Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

I travel solo more often than not. I usually have a better time when I do, to be honest.
What do you do during night time?
I have fam in Vietnam so it's not a prob, but when i'm in Japan, Thailand, China, etc I wouldn't know what to do at night. I have a gf so I don't care for clubbing or bars. I'm cool with eating by myself. Asking strangers to take pics of me everywhere might get annoying too lol

any of you fly air Asia before? flights are cheap as hell but I'm skeptical with that incident they had recently. :lol:

Bro... Air Asia has the finest flight attendants I've ever seen. :lol:

yeah, but is it worth the pilot coming on the intercom telling everyone our survival is dependant on your prayers :lol:

They landed safely right? Maybe a little prayer and hope is what we need in this world. Shrugs

Last edited:
What do you do during night time?
I have fam in Vietnam so it's not a prob, but when i'm in Japan, Thailand, China, etc I wouldn't know what to do at night. I have a gf so I don't care for clubbing or bars. I'm cool with eating by myself. Asking strangers to take pics of me everywhere might get annoying too lol

Well if you're not hitting up the nightlife I don't really know what to tell you lol. I usually just hit a bar to start the evening and it doesn't take long for me to end up meeting up with other people and hitting other spots, meeting shorties, etc.

I'm trying to travel throughout Asia (from Japan to Vietnam) but ain't nobody could go that long. And I'm not trying to be in a tourist group. Might just say eff it and go on a month journey solo. Might be an eye opener and just what I need before working again

when we went to cuci tunnels we took a tour group. it was ok. some aussie bros were being rowdy [emoji]128514[/emoji]

go inside the tunnel!

Special thanks to the NTer who warned me about the sf weather. It's not as chilly as I expected but I'm glad that I did bring a hoody

Last edited:
I have two free tickets to fly domestically in the US.
They expire in July so I have to use them ASAP.
Where should I go. I'm from LA and I've seen New York, Las Vegas, San Fran, And Georgia.
I've actually driven from Georgia to LA but I have no idea what city to visit.
What do ya recommend?

bendover bendover So where did you end up going?

SF was cool.

I enjoyed ease of getting downtown from the airport via bart train

I wish that the bart train though would connect downtown sf to fisherman's wharf

I had good timing and the weather was perfect the whole time I was in sf. Not a cloud in the sky. It was so blue the whole day. It wasn't too hot or cold.

Golden Gate Bridge area was nice. Fisherman's wharf was cool.

I didn't explore much more outside of that cuz I was only here for 3 days, 2 nights.

Local Edition was a chill bar. My first speakeasy. I didn't get the chance to try Smugglers Cove.

I blew so much money at Roka Bar. The meat was really tender but expensive.

Chart House was cool. View of the water from the restaurant was nice.

I will never wait in line for the trolley again.

The hotel itself was nice.

Not sure if I'll visit sf again anytime soon. But I won't forget it.

Back to NY. And then staying for a week in London.

The upside to London versus sf is that I didn't know anyone from SF so it's basically the blind leading the blind. I will have a whole slew of locals at London to lmk what's up

The downside to London will likely be the weather, and potential terrorism lol

Last edited:
Heading to DR next month for two weeks. 

First stop Punta Cana, then Bonao, then Santo Domingo.

Any recommendations / advice?

Back
Top Bottom