Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

^ Dope my boy just moved to Medellin earlier in February.

Planning on hitting Ibiza and Minorca for a week in May. :pimp:

Last edited:
^ Dope my boy just moved to Medellin earlier in February.

Planning on hitting Ibiza and Minorca for a week in May. :pimp:

Went to Ibiza in July - I was there for two nights and it wasn't nearly enough time. It is expensive as hell, I would try to book a cheap room and spend your $ at the clubs ($100 U.S. cover and $15 drinks). One of the dopest places I've been tho for sure.

Any tips on Colombia? Trying to get there ASAP - what are the best cities, clubs, beaches, spots to meet girls etc.?

Last edited:
LV in March
London in May and probably making trips to Berlin and Copenhagen while I'm over there :smokin
Definitely nice to have some trips to look forward to. Makes work a little more bearable.

Really wanna go to Iceland. Kind of random place but once I saw pics I told myself I'd have to schedule a trip there.
Place is beautiful. I want to catch the Northern Lights so hopefully ill make it out there towards the end of the year.

I was just in Colombia here's a few pics from Cartagena

Anyway, I was in Cancun last summer.

Actually going back to Colombia in about two weeks.

This time around we're going to Medellin.

rosegoldsluggs rosegoldsluggs did you see Medellin or just stay in Cartagena?

I was actually out there 5 months just got back last week. I have family out there only planned on staying a month and a half but stayed much longer :lol:
Hadn't been since I was a kid and loved it. Could definitely see myself living out there in the future. The atmosphere, weather, costs of things, WOMEN, everything lol

I was in Cartagena, Medellin, Manizales, Bogota, Cali, and Buenaventura ( :lol: have family here, not really a place to visit I mean I did see tourists but it's not much to see here. Not as dangerous as everyone makes it seems if you know people and stay in your own lane)

Your gonna love Medellin tho bro. Beautiful city and nice weather. Don't get me started on the females... The most beautiful women live in Medellin from my experience in Colombia. Nightlife is popping too. Food is great as always.

Last edited:
Really wanna go to Iceland. Kind of random place but once I saw pics I told myself I'd have to schedule a trip there.
Place is beautiful. I want to catch the Northern Lights so hopefully ill make it out there towards the end of the year.

I was just in Colombia here's a few pics from Cartagena

Anyway, I was in Cancun last summer.

Actually going back to Colombia in about two weeks.

This time around we're going to Medellin.

rosegoldsluggs rosegoldsluggs did you see Medellin or just stay in Cartagena?

I was actually out there 5 months just got back last week. I have family out there only planned on staying a month and a half but stayed much longer :lol:
Hadn't been since I was a kid and loved it. Could definitely see myself living out there in the future. The atmosphere, weather, costs of things, WOMEN, everything lol

I was in Cartagena, Medellin, Manizales, Bogota, Cali, and Buenaventura ( :lol: have family here, not really a place to visit I mean I did see tourists but it's not much to see here. Not as dangerous as everyone makes it seems if you know people and stay in your own lane)

Your gonna love Medellin tho bro. Beautiful city and nice weather. Don't get me started on the females... The most beautiful women live in Medellin from my experience in Colombia. Nightlife is popping too. Food is great as always.

got me like this now

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

I know about the women out there. Reason why we're going to Medellin :lol:

Been to Panama and Cartagena and all the chicks we talked to told us the most beautiful women are in Medellin.

Once we heard that, we decided to make the pilgrimage to the Holy Mecca of women.

So any places we should definitely check out?

PM if you need to :nerd:?

Last edited:
Any tips on a cruise trip? Doing a cruise this year for first time. Hitting Jamaica and Cozumel and some other spots. Just curious about the whole sea sickness thing and any tips on those excursions once we port each time. Any info much appreciated.

Any tips on a cruise trip? Doing a cruise this year for first time. Hitting Jamaica and Cozumel and some other spots. Just curious about the whole sea sickness thing and any tips on those excursions once we port each time. Any info much appreciated.

Cruises are hit or miss imo...

Are you single or in a relationship?

How old are you?

Cruises are hit or miss imo...

Are you single or in a relationship?

How old are you?
Married with a lil mini-me. What do you mean on the hit or miss? Wifey keeps asking me about all kinds of different "excursions" at each port. Wondering if anything stood out to anyone that shouldn't be missed or a definitely can do without kinda thing. Things like swim with dolphins, scuba diving, zip lines, driving into island for hiking etc.

Absolutely love cruising. Best ones I've been on were Mediterranean and Australia/New Zealand. Caribbean cruises are great too. I'd be fine never stopping at another Mexican port in my lifetime. Favorite cruise line is Holland America, though nobody beats Disney if taking kids along.

just got back last night from 5 weeks in south east asia (thailand, laos, cambodia, vietnam).

planning on going to australia next :pimp:

..yes bruh...cruises are great def worth the money as long as you follow these tips : 1.If you/wife plan on drinking try your best to sneak a bottle of your liquor of choice ,most cruises allow for you to bring a bottle or two or wine or champagne NO "hard" liquor tho..find a way to put the "hard" into the wine/sparkly bottle(youtube/google are you friends). Reason I say this is because thats the cruise ships bread and butter...you just have to be smart about it...youll save a ton. Also regarding excursions i would recomend checking out/googling the ports you are going to you can save a ton because they do the same trips the cruise offers for half the price if your just going to a beach try and find a taxi thatll take you to one, most of the time youll find groups of people from your same ship and you can car pool its cheaper that way. ALWAYS LEAVE YOUR VALUABLES AT THE SHIP IN A SAFE THAT YOU WILL RENT WITH THE MONEY YOU SAVED BY ME GIVING THESE TIPS.ALWAYS. take about 100 us cash and you should have a hell of a time at each port. P.S. you cant beat free food..take advantage of all the little restaurants the ship has theyre usually free...some are even open 24hrs...so dont worry bout food..youll be good on that...Trust

Not really planning a big trip since I'm taking school seriously this year.
-I'm thinking Miami towards the end of March tho :smile:

People from Minneapolis, what is there to do there on a weekend? Going from Friday-Monday.

Also, places not so touristy to hit in New York City? Going from a Wednesday-Monday.

Last question; where should I go in September Denver or Seattle?

I'm leaning towards Seattle.

Hitting Cozumel and some other spots.
Just got back from Cozumel earlier in the month.

Sample all the different tequilas before purchasing. Scoop hot sauce if you like spicy (food). Canned beers for $1. Negotiate prices, you can finagle the shops down significantly.

If you're looking more high-end, places like Rolex are duty free and I was told you get a percentage of your purchase back from the Mexican government for helping to stimulate their economy through tourism. When you're buying a $10K watch, that's a notable amount (believe it was near 7%-8%).

Also, places not so touristy to hit in New York City?

Last question; where should I go in September Denver or Seattle?
The High Line. MoMA PS1 in Long Island City, quick ride on the 7 train from Manhattan. Selection of good restaurants after your museum trip.

For sushi, Japonica over Nobu. Steer clear of Katz's Deli, overpriced.

Emerald City.

Miami, Puerto Rico, North Carolina, New York and Toronto. In that order! :smokin Gonna be a fun year!

Back
Top Bottom