Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

^really more interested in the urban life, tbh, i wana see the old temples but just a little bit. how did u spend the 12 days? half tokyo half kyoto/osaka?

Pretty much.

If you're in osaka and you want to see some temples just do a daytrip to kyoto. Takes

Last edited:
Anyone been to China? 

My lady wants to go in the spring. It's never been on my list so I'm not too excited about it, but I'm probably just trippin. I'm sure it would be dope. 

Just got my passport card in the mail. So with this, I can legally be on the road in other countries? Or I can just enter borders via automobile, legally?

Last edited:
Anyone going to Toronto before the end of January? I have a free one way train pass from YYZ - Union Station.

If you want it PM me.

Anyone been to China? 

My lady wants to go in the spring. It's never been on my list so I'm not too excited about it, but I'm probably just trippin. I'm sure it would be dope. 

^^^ I was in Beijing in August. Lots of culture there, awesome city. The subway is really easy to navigate and cheap. Be prepared to bargain with everyone, the street vendors are aggressive. If you have any questions let me know.

I'm always trying to get away, but I think it's time for more of the Carribean's my girl is from Guayana and 30+ my Eurotrip days are over (they were amazing)

I need island life, good food, and stress free. Paris will always be a weekend getaway.

I'm always trying to get away, but I think it's time for more of the Carribean's my girl is from Guayana and 30+ my Eurotrip days are over (they were amazing)

I need island life, good food, and stress free. Paris will always be a weekend getaway.

Guyana***

Anyone been to China? 

Yeah it's pretty chill n dope. Partied in Shanghai n was a pretty lit experience. Def worth experiencing at least once.

Side note- is there anyone who goes to the DR to visit other places besides staying on the resort in punta Cana? lol y'all be killing me. Severely missing out by only going there. So much sauce in the DR besides punta Cana but carry on...

Last edited:
^ ya im going to DR actually dec 10-15 and will be staying at the resorts... this is my third time going actually... i wouldnt mind venturing out into the city but i hear its dangerous and this is from my one dominican co worker who visited DR and stayed in at night lol... but i would go out the thing is im with my family which are some older folks so i would have to go out by myself... i wouldnt mind going out alone in the US but not in some country where i dont know my way around

Last edited:
Anyone been to China? 

Amazing experience.. I'd recommend joining an english speaking tour if you do Beijing. It's amazing to see such sites like the Great Wall of China and realizing that it was built by actual people years ago... The food in Beijing isn't so hot though, you'd might wanna hit up Shanghai for that. What else do you plan to do in China?

Just came back from a California trip.

SF - the weather was sunny, clear and chilly. I had to do most of the tourists stuff with out of state friends and it was a blast. Uber was key.

LA - Ive been gone the last 4-5 years, has the traffic gotten worse? Other than traffic, it just felt so good to be home

Back
Top Bottom