Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

What's a good tropical spot for a group of young black men to go to in March-April

Jus got back from chicago

Cool city.

Au chavels burger lives up to the hype.

Can't decide whether i love firecaked or stans donuts more.

Ann santhers cinnamons are the best buns i ever had.

I'm planning a winter vacation for the family.  The plan is to alternate every year with tropical/warm and snowy/cold destinations.  For 2017 I'm considering taking the family to Whistler.  We have young children so for those who have gone there can you give me your thoughts?  They're too young to ski so really all they would be doing is just playing in the snow.  I'm interested in knowing where to stay, should I rent a car if we're planning to only stay within the village, and great places to dine. 

Planning to go to Tokyo in February. Anybody got any recommendations while I'm there because this is gonna be my first time there

Im due for a vacay. Planning to take 5 weeks off to go to Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Vietnam in April. Any tips for lodging in Japan for cheap? The other countries are fairly cheap.

Last edited:
Iceland next monday.

I'm HYPED

Have heard unanimously great things about Iceland. Really want to explore in 2017. Care to share any pics/your experience?

Iceland is great.

Small country with alot of different nature sights to see (volcano, waterwall, glacier, etc.)

Definitly recommend if you're into the outdoors and hiking.

Best way to do it is by renting a car. My brother and I rented a small camper to get around and camp (Way cheaper than hotels / guesthouse).

if you want to go around the island, i would recommend 1-2 weeks (7 days being on the short side and 14 being on the long. I think 10 is perfect).

Daylight can be a *****. Summer has days that never ends and winter has daylight from 9-4 so definitly need to keep that in mind.

Iceland is MAD expensive. The camper / preparing our own meals was the way to go for us to save some $$$.

If you don't want to go around the island and just visit the most popular spot, you can do a 3-4 day trip (if you can get cheap tickets, it's a nice option). You still get to see A LOT of the nicer things in 3-4 days (Reykjiavik, golden circle, blue lagoon).

Going back to Negril, Jamaica for the second time in a year in February. Cannot wait!

Doing three nights at the Catcha Falling Star hotel and then two nights at the Rockhouse Hotel, which looks and sounds amazing. Got a private villa on the water and each villa has its own private access to the water. Spliffs and snorkeling on deck. 

Last edited:
Packing my bags for Curaçao tomorrow

With my newfound appreciate for nature, planning to hike Mt Christoffel first day then chill on the beach thru New Years

Planning to go to Tokyo in February. Anybody got any recommendations while I'm there because this is gonna be my first time there

A group of us suppose to go around Spring. Supposedly that's Cherry Blossom season.

feb i'll be in japan & indonesia

bromo04.jpg

9953912954_d785828e85_b.jpg

It's official... 1st out of country vacation of the year.

Feb. 8-16, first 4 days in Palawan & Boracay Philippines, and last 4 days in Bangkok & Ko Samui Thailand.

I know there's been a recent flood. So it's can of bad timing.

Back
Top Bottom