Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

what do you want to know?
used airbnb at lake arrowhead, big bear, rosarito , been so flawless.

Anybody been to San Jose, Costa Rica?

Gonna be there for the CONCACAF U20 Championship in a month.

I'm trying to get put on what to do immediately in the city, probably won't be able to go on any full or even half day trips.

Last edited:
^^^^That is about the time stay I am doing. I fly into Iceland first for about 2 nights since that is where the layover is. Then do about 2 nights in London, 3 nights in Paris, 3 nights in Venice and then 3 in Rome. I think we are doing one train ride between countries but the rest we are flying. I wanted to go to Barcelona so bad but will do it another time and hopefully stay there for a week.
Thanks. Part of my traveling has to do with my photography hobby. Hopefully I get some good pics out there.

Dope. Whats the IG

Getting ready for my trip. I leave to Thailand on the 28th

I did a 2 week trip to Cambodia, Thailand, and Vietnam 2 years ago. Best trip of my life!

Not sure where you're going, but there's plenty to do and see in all the major cities. I visited Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Phuket, Krabi, Kanchanaburi, and Koh Yao Noi while I was there.

My daughter and I went to France, London, Thailand, Vietnam and South Africa last month. I was planning to surprise my ex but she decided to go with her gf and baby to South America.

My daughter and I went to France, London, Thailand, Vietnam and South Africa last month. I was planning to surprise my ex but she decided to go with her gf and baby to South America.

How can you go to all those destinations in the span of a month?

How can you go to all those destinations in the span of a month?

Not sure if serious. You can visit these places in week.

Yes, and you'll spend 50% of your trip in the air or in transit, more if you have a single layover. :lol:

Don't be coy, most would consider it out the norm to vacation on 3 different continents in a one month span.

Anybody been to San Jose, Costa Rica?

Gonna be there for the CONCACAF U20 Championship in a month.

I'm trying to get put on what to do immediately in the city, probably won't be able to go on any full or even half day trips.

San Jose is cool. The downtown is hustle and bustle. There will people everywhere. Taxi's are very affordable. If you're trying to have a wild time, visit Hotel Del Rey.

I used AirBNB once. Pretty cool for the most part. Met up with the owner first but it just feels odd sleeping in someone's bed. I mean it's no difference than a hotel but something about just seeing a person's pictures all over the place sort of bugs you out. Of course that comes with the cheaper cost than getting a hotel but I almost like just getting a hotel for the maintenance and cleaning and what not.

Planning a solo trip to Denver in April. Any suggestion on things to do out there? [emoji]128064[/emoji]
What you trying to get into?

April... 20th?  
pimp.gif

Planning to head back to California for two weeks in October. Figured to celebrate my nephew's first birthday and my daughter's second birthday with our family and friends.

Considered to travel during holiday season, but do not want to risk getting stuck at a airport, due to bad weather, and all the people with colds on the plane 
mean.gif

Hoping I can visit the Redwoods or other spots I have yet to visit, when I lived there lol.

I used AirBNB once. Pretty cool for the most part. Met up with the owner first but it just feels odd sleeping in someone's bed. I mean it's no difference than a hotel but something about just seeing a person's pictures all over the place sort of bugs you out. Of course that comes with the cheaper cost than getting a hotel but I almost like just getting a hotel for the maintenance and cleaning and what not.

to me an AirBNB place should not have pictures of the owners or family members.

feels unprofessional.

feels unprofessional.

Airbnb isn't a professional hospitality service though.

That's what's great about Airbnb. I've rented houses, apartments, single and shared rooms all over the world at my discretion.

Some where "professional," some weren't. Some where incredibly formal with hotel like service, some were informal with the host inviting me into their home to basically be a part of their family unit for a few days.

It's pretty easy to choose exactly what type of experience you want.

feels unprofessional.

Airbnb isn't a professional hospitality service though.

That's what's great about Airbnb. I've rented houses, apartments, single and shared rooms all over the world at my discretion.

Some where "professional," some weren't. Some where incredibly formal with hotel like service, some were informal with the host inviting me into their home to basically be a part of their family unit for a few days.

It's pretty easy to choose exactly what type of experience you want.

You're right.

But if i rent my place and i'm not there i would take the pictures out.

Sleeping in a bed with the pic of someone's else son on the side?? Nah man that's creepy.

Now if i'm about to invite someone in my family and all, that's another story.

I also feel like the formal look is better for business (if you make airbnb a legit side hustle where you want to make as much $ as possible)

AirBnB is amazing. Better take advantage of it before it gets banned everywhere :smh: My friends and I have booked luxury multi-bedroom condos all over the US, Europe, and Asia for the same price (often even less) than a cramped overpriced hotel room. The only time I book a hotel is if AirBnB is banned in the city or if I'm in Vegas, where most of the AirBnBs are not on the strip (which wouldn't be an issue if transportation around Vegas wasn't terrible).

Last edited:
AirBnB is amazing. Better take advantage of it before it gets banned everywhere :smh: My friends and I have booked luxury multi-bedroom condos all over the US, Europe, and Asia for the same price (often even less) than a cramped overpriced hotel room. The only time I book a hotel is if AirBnB is banned in the city or if I'm in Vegas, where most of the AirBnBs are not on the strip (which wouldn't be an issue if transportation around Vegas wasn't terrible).

you think it's going to be banned in SF? i know ny is working close to it, if i recall
my neighbor rented her place out and my landlord found out. the guests basically threw a huge party and ruined the lobby area

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom