Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

My cousin used one for Mexico (Cabo). I think for the most part it was fine but perhaps had some odd dates you had to book it. I don't think there was anything else of note.
I was worried about weird flight times or questionable hotels. Ill look more into it.

If anyone's ever been to Turks and Caicos, any restaurants or activities you recommend doing/going to out there?

Going to NYC in January for the first time. Any recommendations where to visit and eat?
I'm not renting a car. I should be fine even if I want to go to Jersey, right?

Driving to Hilton Head (South Carolina) for the weekend. First time going. Heard it's nice and relaxing.
I'm headed to myrtle beach, Sc for 4 days lol hoping to enjoy beach and family in Charleston and Georgetown and conway hate the commute in Sc lol everything is mandatory 45 minute drive lol

Going to NYC in January for the first time. Any recommendations where to visit and eat?

Why would you wanna go to Jersey? And yeah for the most part you should be fine going anywhere in the city and Brooklyn/Queens on the MTA. NYC is easy to navigate as its a grid system.

Do the tourist stuff thats easily googled, its better off making a list on your own posting it here and me and other NYers can tell you what to spend time on or even what to just skip. Food, theres literally food spots everywhere, whats your favorite type of food? For touristy type foods, get a NY hot dog at any street fendor, the famous Halal Guys on 53rd and 6th ave, go to Kat’s Deli in the Lower East Side, while also getting some drinks at the various bars there. Its a ton man, if you need specifics feel free to slide in the DM, pause.

winter time smh ion know if you want to be walking unless you are familiar with the cold. Id say no car depending on where you will be staying and doing. But for travels to jersey or all over the city can get pretty expensive ubering or cabbing it around. id say it wont hurt to get a lil caheap rental for 80 bucks to keep available at hotel

Why would you wanna go to Jersey? And yeah for the most part you should be fine going anywhere in the city and Brooklyn/Queens on the MTA. NYC is easy to navigate as its a grid system.

Do the tourist stuff thats easily googled, its better off making a list on your own posting it here and me and other NYers can tell you what to spend time on or even what to just skip. Food, theres literally food spots everywhere, whats your favorite type of food? For touristy type foods, get a NY hot dog at any street fendor, the famous Halal Guys on 53rd and 6th ave, go to Kat’s Deli in the Lower East Side, while also getting some drinks at the various bars there. Its a ton man, if you need specifics feel free to slide in the DM, pause.

Jersey got spots, everybody sleeps on.

Hit up Boulevard East in Weehawken for the best view of the NYC Skyline, Hoboken/Jersey City for Bars.

You can take the path or the little "immi" buses we call them.

Statue of Liberty is technically Jersey.

Yeah I have a few times. No issues at all for me. Food is pretty meh, but the planes were cool from LAX to Europe. It was definitely good for the price, not like a rinky dink plane

Word. Did you check in your luggage? On my boarding pass the Limit is 20kg which translates to roughly 44lbs. But on their website it said limit was 32kg....

Word. Did you check in your luggage? On my boarding pass the Limit is 20kg which translates to roughly 44lbs. But on their website it said limit was 32kg....

Yeah it's 44 pounds. LAX was cool and let me go over, but from Europe back they were super strict to the 0.x kg. even at 20.1 they made me remove stuff

Going to jersey to visit family.

Thanks so much!!

winter time smh ion know if you want to be walking unless you are familiar with the cold. Id say no car depending on where you will be staying and doing. But for travels to jersey or all over the city can get pretty expensive ubering or cabbing it around. id say it wont hurt to get a lil caheap rental for 80 bucks to keep available at hotel
ill look into it. Thanks!!

Jersey got spots, everybody sleeps on.

Hit up Boulevard East in Weehawken for the best view of the NYC Skyline, Hoboken/Jersey City for Bars.

You can take the path or the little "immi" buses we call them.

Statue of Liberty is technically Jersey.
Noted. Thank you!

Driving to Hilton Head (South Carolina) for the weekend. First time going. Heard it's nice and relaxing.
I love hilton head, it is very relaxing. I havent been there in a long time but need to go back. Taking a quick drive to savannah is worth it though.

I love hilton head, it is very relaxing. I havent been there in a long time but need to go back. Taking a quick drive to savannah is worth it though.
A lot of people told me about Savannah, but I'm hesitant to go. I'm from New Orleans and they always say "oohhh it reminds of me of New Orleans" and I cringe. You were in the French Quarter, that's not the entire city. It's one district. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom