Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

FINALLY convinced the wife to take a trip! In the fall we’re going to Island hop in Hawaii, for 2 weeks.

Also, I can’t wait for the NFL schedule to drop on May 12th, I’ll be booking my annual guys football trip.
So it's a solo work trip to DC then?

NYC trip... can’t find a good thread, tho i’m sure there are a million.. link?

any suggestions on what to do there??

Going to El Salvador third week of June.

Haven't been out there since I was a kid.

Staying at a resort half the time then with my girl's family.

NYC trip... can’t find a good thread, tho i’m sure there are a million.. link?

any suggestions on what to do there??
the question to ask you is what do you want to do there?

where are you staying?

it's practically the center of the world...there's a million things to do there and you'll only be able to cover a small fraction of that on your trip

the question to ask you is what do you want to do there?

where are you staying?

it's practically the center of the world...there's a million things to do there and you'll only be able to cover a small fraction of that on your trip

its a trip for the wife.. so romantic shht... not really into touristy shht.. maybe do some local eating and shopping..

idk man, i’ve never been so i really don’t know what to expect...

we’re staying at the millennium hilton in manhattan...

So 🇵🇹 is canceled.

Just had a family member fly to Spain only to be detained for a day like a criminal and sent back because the EU is not letting Americans in.

So back to square one.

Best site for last minute deals?

A quick google would have saved them a lot of trouble
Actually reading the entire fine print ....

Many countries in the EU are open, just not to Americans unless extreme circumstances.

I still have my trip booked for Portugal, but unless something changes around 10th of July, we aint going.

Thinking of hitting AZ. I’d do 2 days near the Grand Canyon and check that out and then a day or two at a luxury resort in Sedona.

20 day trip in Mexico.

We hit:

DF
Huasca de Ocampo
Tolantango
Xilitla
San Sebastian Bernal
Leon
Queretaro
Guanajuato
Gudalajara
Tequila
Morelia

You guys ready for pics ?

This trip gotta be the second best trip I've ever done in my life.

Mexico is just simply mind ****ing blowing, one if not the most beautiful place I've ever been. Who would ****ing thought ? Being so close so bad seen ... so much stereotypes and me being a Colombian feeding into that lol.

20 day trip in Mexico.

We hit:

DF
Huasca de Ocampo
Tolantango
Xilitla
San Sebastian Bernal
Leon
Queretaro
Guanajuato
Gudalajara
Tequila
Morelia

Mexico is just simply mind ****ing blowing, one if not the most beautiful place I've ever been. Who would ****ing thought ? Being so close so bad seen ... so much stereotypes and me being a Colombian feeding into that lol.

Mexico is a paradise. It's a shame that violence plagues certain parts. I've heard nothing but great things about many of the non-tourist parts of Mexico.

Most of what I listed up here were really touristy, but like local tourists, not Cancun or Tulum tourism, and it was really a different world. Definitely can recommend a million
Mexico is a paradise. It's a shame that violence plagues certain parts. I've heard nothing but great things about many of the non-tourist parts of Mexico.

20 day trip in Mexico.

We hit:

DF
Huasca de Ocampo
Tolantango
Xilitla
San Sebastian Bernal
Leon
Queretaro
Guanajuato
Gudalajara
Tequila
Morelia

Which spot had the baddest girls :nerd:

I'm headed to LA with the family end of this month. Outside of hitting Venice Beach, we don't have an itinerary. What's going on for a family of four?

I'm headed to LA with the family end of this month. Outside of hitting Venice Beach, we don't have an itinerary. What's going on for a family of four?

Venice beach isn't anything like it used to be, wouldn't really recommend going there with family. It's basically tent city.

Back
Top Bottom