Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

It can’t just be me i don’t know how people be sitting in their seats for 10 hours not moving. My wife can do it and juz sleep through a flight. Need to make sure I pay the extra money and get aisle seats in the future so I can get up. What I really need is a prescription level sleep knock me out sort of pill so I can just wake up and be there. I get crushed by jet lag so bad spend half my vacation battling it don’t know how you jet setters do it.

This. I just did 22 hours from NYC to Bali. I had edibles to help on the way. Return flight wasnt that bad as we had overnight layovers in Germany and Singapore so the 22hours was broken up over a few nights. Still had to do 12 hours straight from Singapore --> Germany

This. I just did 22 hours from NYC to Bali. I had edibles to help on the way. Return flight wasnt that bad as we had overnight layovers in Germany and Singapore so the 22hours was broken up over a few nights. Still had to do 12 hours straight from Singapore --> Germany
What mg were you taking? :nerd:

For those that exchange currency (US to Euro) ... whete do you guys go to? I normally do it with TD ...

RN they at 1.068 with a $7.50 charge.

BTW, I always take out money for street vendors, tips, and cash necessary. Normally everything goes on my Card.

For those that exchange currency (US to Euro) ... whete do you guys go to? I normally do it with TD ...

RN they at 1.068 with a $7.50 charge.

BTW, I always take out money for street vendors, tips, and cash necessary. Normally everything goes on my Card.

Local banks - never at the airport.

Might not get it cheaper - tried a credit Union?

Or if you have an Amex card and an Amex location for exchange.

1657378102746.png

Any recommendations on what to do in Orlando that's not Disney or Universal related?
Food, drinks, parks/beaches if there are any, night life, drinks

Any recommendations on what to do in Orlando that's not Disney or Universal related?
Food, drinks, parks/beaches if there are any, night life, drinks

Millenia Mall for upscale shopping.
Downtown has a great cigar bar called Corona. Downtown pops off on the weekends. Sunday Funday at Graffiti in Thornton Park.

Some good food spots in College Park/Mills & Virginia area: Pig Floyd’s BBQ, Santiago’s Bodega, Black Rooster Taco.

Winter Park has a cool strip. Prato (restaurant) is fantastic.

New Smyrna Beach is the best nearby beach. Not as big of a party as Cocoa Beach though.

Millenia Mall for upscale shopping.
Downtown has a great cigar bar called Corona. Downtown pops off on the weekends. Sunday Funday at Graffiti in Thornton Park.

Some good food spots in College Park/Mills & Virginia area: Pig Floyd’s BBQ, Santiago’s Bodega, Black Rooster Taco.

Winter Park has a cool strip. Prato (restaurant) is fantastic.

New Smyrna Beach is the best nearby beach. Not as big of a party as Cocoa Beach though.
Good lookin out

Looking at st thomas, anybody ever went

Any recommendations on things to do, where to stay etc

Bro ....

I'm leaving next Tuesday to Spain and my excitement is def not where it should be.

That weather is crazy hot 🔥 man.

Only good weather seems Barcelona which is our last stop.

Madrid
Toledo
Segovia
Seville
Cordoba
Ronda
Barcelona
Montserrat

Status of LA Summer. So far I’ve hit:

Lounges/Clubs:
Tenants of the Trees
Bar Lis
Victorian House
Sound

Cultural:
MoCA
LA Public Library
Little Tokyo
Pusha T concert at Novo
Laugh Factory

Outdoors:
Carbon Beach
Santa Monica Beach

Got 6 weekends left. What else do y’all recommend?

Status of LA Summer. So far I’ve hit:

Lounges/Clubs:
Tenants of the Trees
Bar Lis
Victorian House
Sound

Cultural:
MoCA
LA Public Library
Little Tokyo
Pusha T concert at Novo
Laugh Factory

Outdoors:
Carbon Beach
Santa Monica Beach

Got 6 weekends left. What else do y’all recommend?

the broad museum
griffith observatory
the getty (free on sundays iirc)
hit a dodger game

Back
Top Bottom