Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

My wife wants to go to Europe. I have zero interest in it. I told her let’s split the difference and hit Argentina or something.

Forgot I had these Southwest credits from the Christmas debacle. What’s a city for a chill 2 night stay with the wife? Some place to explore during the day with good food and a decent bar/lounge scene. Was thinking San Diego. Neither of us have been.

Anyone been to the Mendocino/Monterey area in CA? Migh do a drive from LA with the wife next month.

-Scottsdale at the end of the month
-korea in june
-rome in aug

exciting year

hot-scorching.gif

korea in June? you better get ready to feel da heat

I want to take the wife and little one to the Caribbean in either June or July for a week. What islands would y'all recommend?

Had my wedding out in Carmel - my ex was also from there 😂😂

Let me know what you need - beautiful drive man
Ready for your knowledge bro. Haha. Me and the wife are doing a little road trip for our babymoon. We live in LA. Prob leave the first Tuesday of April. I have a hotel in mind for Mendocino but open to any suggestions after that. Wanna come back by Saturday night. Def wanna hit up one of the Alvarado Breweries out there.

Has anyone traveled to Cuba from America? I want to take a guys trip there, but reading through some of the restrictions makes my head hurt.

Ready for your knowledge bro. Haha. Me and the wife are doing a little road trip for our babymoon. We live in LA. Prob leave the first Tuesday of April. I have a hotel in mind for Mendocino but open to any suggestions after that. Wanna come back by Saturday night. Def wanna hit up one of the Alvarado Breweries out there.

Yeah I’m from Santa Monica so have done that trip many a times! Tell me what you have planned so far and I can help - good move on the baby moon - we did ours at Ojai Valley Inn (highly recommend)

Yes. What restrictions do they have?
It seems like the “Support for the Cuban People” travel category has gotten really lax, but having to keep receipts for 5 years seems like a huge pain in the ***. I would imagine we would need to use a travel agent familiar with the business restrictions to make things easier. There are a lot of businesses Americans are not technically allowed to spend money at (though I imagine you could get around that by using cash?).

It seems like the “Support for the Cuban People” travel category has gotten really lax, but having to keep receipts for 5 years seems like a huge pain in the ***. I would imagine we would need to use a travel agent familiar with the business restrictions to make things easier. There are a lot of businesses Americans are not technically allowed to spend money at (though I imagine you could get around that by using cash?).

Bro, unless you’re going there to drop a load of money - you will be good.

I didn’t have any problem using that category. Those “license” policies is to pacify the US govt.

You don’t need a travel agent. I did an Airbnb and had the time of my life there. I definitely spent my money with Cuba drivers and the locals.

Nobody asked me any of what was required in those travel restrictions.

Usually the airline includes the Visa fees in the airline ticket - atleast when Delta used to fly there. Just find out so you don’t double pay.

Bro, unless you’re going there to drop a load of money - you will be good.

I didn’t have any problem using that category. Those “license” policies is to pacify the US govt.

You don’t need a travel agent. I did an Airbnb and had the time of my life there. I definitely spent my money with Cuba drivers and the locals.

Nobody asked me any of what was required in those travel restrictions.

Usually the airline includes the Visa fees in the airline ticket - atleast when Delta used to fly there. Just find out so you don’t double pay.
My main concern was probably moreso with coming back to the States and having to deal with any issues at customs. We definitely won’t be dropping bags like that, just lots of cigars and rum for my friends.

Good to hear about AirBnBs though, seems like that’ll make it a lot easier. Thanks for the info.

My main concern was probably moreso with coming back to the States and having to deal with any issues at customs. We definitely won’t be dropping bags like that, just lots of cigars and rum for my friends.

Good to hear about AirBnBs though, seems like that’ll make it a lot easier. Thanks for the info.

You’ll be fine. If you need a recommendation and decides to go to Viñales - let me know - I can link you with a family there for a great Airbnb guesthouse on their property.

Back
Top Bottom